LB Kevin Minter visiting Bills

1 hour ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

It sure sounds like we are getting depth in anticipation of a trade up (I repeat to myself over and over and over)

These are the kind of signings Buffalo has made since Whaley became GM.  This is nothing new or strange.  They are not going to make any splash FA signing.  They are going to fill as many holes before the draft like they do every year and how every good team operates.  Beane takes a morning poo at 730 instead of 6 is a sign of a trade up now.

Edited by Mat68

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He is the same as Preston Brown. Slllllllooooowwww.

I'd rather have Compton. 

Yeah, he does sound quite a bit like PB.  If Buffalo doesn't have a chance to draft a good MLB, I suppose I'd be OK with Compton starting and Minter as depth.

Is ever LB compared to Preston Brown on here? You guys are ridiculous. News came out that Compton was visiting and people compared him to Preston. Now Minter is visiting and again is being compared to Brown. Find some unique comparisons people!

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Is ever LB compared to Preston Brown on here? You guys are ridiculous. News came out that Compton was visiting and people compared him to Preston. Now Minter is visiting and again is being compared to Brown. Find some unique comparisons people!

well who ever comes in is his replacement. so yes. 

They are both taller than London Fletcher. hows that?

Edited by 3rdand12

On 3/18/2018 at 12:30 PM, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

...of the 3rd round. Maybe we can trade the Cleveland pick we got for tyrod and pick up another 4th in the process

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

It’s obvious to me the Bills brass does not value the RT position or the Mike LB position. Trust the process!!

What have Beane & Derm done for me to trust the process? I'm happy we broke the drought. But building the team... how can i just trust them?

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

I compared them to peanut butter, that’s unique 

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

I think it's only natural to compare potential new guys to the guy they are replacing no? This seems normal to me.