Would people be happy if in round one...

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If we took Davenport or Vea at 12 and Rudolph at 22...I want Lamar Jackson but man Davenport looks like a beast 

I like the way you're thinking...but my QB would be Lamar Jackson at 22 hopefully. I like the idea of a guy who can escape pressure and make something out of nothing...would be like a Tyrod+++ 

3 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

I like the way you're thinking...but my QB would be Lamar Jackson at 22 hopefully. I like the idea of a guy who can escape pressure and make something out of nothing...would be like a Tyrod+++ 

Because that's EXACTLY what we need, another Tyrod, even with pluses.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Rudolph would be a wasted pick. If we aren’t serious about getting a top tier QB, we need to use those two picks elsewhere. We already have multiple backups on the roster. No need to add another. 

I got a guy in another thread telling me I'm an idiot because he claims Rudolph is #2 QB in the draft, and I don't know what I'm talking about saying he sucks

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If we took Davenport or Vea at 12 and Rudolph at 22...I want Lamar Jackson but man Davenport looks like a beast 

At this point a trade up looks unlikely and I never wanted to mortgage the farm over this year's Chevy 4 door then look to 2019 realizing the 2019 model looks more shiny.  Anyways,  I would rather take a top prospect at another position versus the 5th or 6th best QB.  At that point anybody taken is going to need to sit a season so might as well get a guy later with similar potential but lacks the pedigree of going to UCLA, OSU, ND, etc..

19 minutes ago, MC Hamburg said:

I really wish you would have not presented it that way.....that ex qb hater's are gonna be all over this.

• Haha (+1) 1