Jordy Nelson being released

8 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Did Fatty Fatty Boombalatty declare for the draft?

I will have to wait for 26 to let us know.
Read somewhere he redshirted. do not follow College Ball. just the sororities

So ?  not sure..

Jordy Nelson? we need no more castoffs please

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Magox said:

Great, Patriots lose Amendola and upgrade with Jordy Nelson.:wallbash:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22680603/2018-nfl-free-agency-grades-big-trades-signings-moves-offseason-bill-barnwell

WR Danny Amendola, Dolphins

Grade: D+

Miami is the guy who went to the repair shop because his car won't start but just spent his last 35 bucks on air fresheners.

Note: This is Miami, industrial strength air fresheners is needed to get the fish smell out.

In the process, Miami is guaranteeing Amendola -- who turns 33 in November, completed just one full season in five years with the Patriots, and had his pay cut below $2 million for each of his last three years with New England -- $8.3 million as part of a two-year, $12 million pact.

'

1 hour ago, akm0404 said:

I understand your argument, but having Nathan Peterman and Joe Webb as the only two rostered quarterbacks keeps the Bills firmly on the no-go list with Jordy's agent.  I'm willing to be surprised.

Joe Webb is a FA and Peteredman is there to throw balls to DBs.  We have no QBs.

5 hours ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Any credible reason to believe that NE will sign him or is this just being assumed due to the obvious?  He's a different WR than Amendola/Welker/Edelman which I assume is fueling this.

on that note that would be great. Imagine TB12 underthrowing Jordy's streak routes for pick 6s. This ain't 2007 Randy Moss and TB12.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really don't care that he has lost a step. Put him and Benjamin and one fast guy with some talent and suddenly we have a good WR corp, with Zay and maybe Deonte as the 4-5. That would be ideal.

Aaron truly loved him. Good hands and clutch player. I hope Bills go with youth 

22 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I really don't care that he has lost a step. Put him and Benjamin and one fast guy with some talent and suddenly we have a good WR corp, with Zay and maybe Deonte as the 4-5. That would be ideal.

Sound sound plan!

Sure he had Aaron Rodgers to  throw to him, the best QB with Brady, but he has produced and produced and produced. Are you guys nuts berating Nelson? Is that some kind of "reverse racism"? It all depends on the price, as usual, but the dude is a star. Though an aging one.

On 13/03/2018 at 9:43 PM, Clyde Smith said:

His numbers dropped due to Rodgers injury. He still is a top tier WR, i would pick him up in a heartbeat. Can you imagine our O if we signed him, trade a second and whatever for Foles, Draft at 12 and keep our picks. We could be dangerous for years to come, wow!

Not top tier enough to keep him when Rodgers is fit again.

I can imagine that offense, it'd stink. It'd be slow and boring and Foles would be back to his normal terrible play

Edited by Mountain Man