Taylor to Browns for 3rd Rd

GG

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Both I hope. Foles and a top notch prospect would be ideal imo. Foles 7 million cap hit would be a huge bargain, the draftee could sit for a year and the Bills can keep winning and be exciting to watch. Wow, amazed they could move his salary and get a 3rd,  the first pick of the 3rd. Hallelujah!!!

Yeah I am very impressed Beane pulled the 1st pick of the 3rd round! That's not just some throw away pick...

My gut is telling me that we are trading for Foles. Just a hunch...

Id be happy with that as long as it doesn't mean we are not going after Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold. 

If they trade for him and only draft a mid/late round QB I'll be quite disappointed. 

If they trade for him thinking he can be our QB for years and skip drafting a QB all together, I'll be pissed. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I would have liked to see us package Tyrod and picks for the #4 pick 

If the plan was to move up then you’d think that would’ve been the trade. Suggests they may use this pick in a trade for Foles. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yeah I am very impressed Beane pulled the 1st pick of the 3rd round! That's not just some throw away pick...

My gut is telling me that we are trading for Foles. Just a hunch...

Id be happy with that as long as it doesn't mean we are not going after Rosen/Mayfield/Darnold. 

If they trade for him and only draft a mid/late round QB I'll be quite disappointed. 

If they trade for him thinking he can be our QB for years and skip drafting a QB all together, I'll be pissed. 

They will prob send a 2nd and this 3rd for him.

I'd be content as hell with Foles paired with Rudolph or Jackson

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nihilarian said:

I wish the guy the best in that very tough division as they not only have their Patriots type team in the Steelers they also have the Ravens to contend with...

Now I only hope the Bills find their guy in the draft, free agency.

No one in that division cares about the Browns.