Please let this mock be our draft

58 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

I bet the guy who did this is a bills fan because that's pretty incredible if that happens 

It's just the fact that we have a lot of high draft picks. We're bound to get a lot of talent.

2 hours ago, billspro said:

I would sign up for this right now. 

4 starting caliber NFL players imo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-two-round-mock-draft-two-teams-trade-up-steelers-find-qb-of-future/

wow, take it in a heartbeat.....and we could still add one later on like riley ferguson...or a chad kelly. i think we would be fine starting peterman. if we have a healthy receiving corp with one good addition be it fa or draft.....and stud up our dline, we will look much better than last year. i'm stoked.

4 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

wow, take it in a heartbeat.....and we could still add one later on like riley ferguson...or a chad kelly. i think we would be fine starting peterman. if we have a healthy receiving corp with one good addition be it fa or draft.....and stud up our dline, we will look much better than last year. i'm stoked.

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif?ssl=1giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

#10 Baker Mayfield

#22 Rashaan Evans

#53 Harrison Phillips

#56 Frank Ragnow

I think I'd rather give up one of our 2nds this year than our 2019 1st. Even as a Bama fan, I'm leery of their LBs. Sure, this all addresses needs, but not sure about the players.

i would rather have 2 good dt's than worry so much about ilb. i would want vea or payne with phillips. everyone wants to throw the leagues leading tackler and captain of this defense to the curb while turning a blind eye to the fact our lb's would have looked much better if the front 4 weren't getting rolled. losing marcel made that clear.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif?ssl=1giphy.gif

posting s.a.smith and no suggestion....substantive....and revealing

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would rather have 2 good dt's than worry so much about ilb. i would want vea or payne with phillips. everyone wants to throw the leagues leading tackler and captain of this defense to the curb while turning a blind eye to the fact our lb's would have looked much better if the front 4 weren't getting rolled. losing marcel made that clear.

posting s.a.smith and no suggestion....substantive....and revealing

When someone says that we would be "fine" starting Peterman at QB, nothing substantive is required any further.  SA Smith laughing will suffice.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

#10 Baker Mayfield

#22 Rashaan Evans

#53 Harrison Phillips

#56 Frank Ragnow

I think I'd rather give up one of our 2nds this year than our 2019 1st. Even as a Bama fan, I'm leery of their LBs. Sure, this all addresses needs, but not sure about the players.

S would the Bills but not happening.Rashann is a little differebt than other Bama LB's. he can run and hit and has ag reat stop and start5. If we are need of center, James Daniels is the best but I'm sure he will be gone in Round 1. Ragnow is not quick twitch but he is a tough guy >

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

what did we give up to move to 10 besides 21? 

3 hours ago, Wsam4031 said:

It doesn't say but speculation on this board would be a 1 next year

it says bills give pick #21 and 2019 1st rounder for Raiders 2018 1st round pick #10

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This would literally be my dream draft.

My favorite QB, a new center and DT, and a quality linebacker. Perfect.

Only question is how did they get from 21 up to 10 without sacrificing any of our 1st or 2nd round picks? Confusing.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Ragnow, Harrison Phillips, Mayfield and Evans would be a killer draft!  Where do I sign up?

I would be happy with just getting Mayfield everything after that is pure gravy !!!!!!

I'd be OK with that.  The only cost to trading up is deferred for a year.  Hopefully the Bills will be good enough that their first round pick is at the bottom of the round.  I don't regard center as a crucial need since I think Ryan Groy is going to be just fine as a starter, but Ragnow is a good value in the second, and Buffalo could stand to upgrade the interior of their offensive line.

12 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I like the first 3 picks.

I would prefer a DB with the 2nd rounder from the Rams.

The Bills already have Groy at Center and I thought he was great in 2016.

I think Groy is liability, I mean he single handedly lost us the Seattle game when Wood went down.  He is a utility guy and rotational guy, not a starter to lean on.  So I prefer the Center in the 2nd over a DB personally.

So mark me down as someone who would love this mock too.  If we got both those guys in the first, I would be ecstatic.