Please let this mock be our draft

We really shouldn't expect the chips to fall this way, but oh my if they do. Three if my faves in the first 2 rounds and a possible day one starter in Ragnow? Count me all the way in.

Edited by MiltonWaddams

I like it, except I would rather draft a WR or defensive line instead of picking up a Center. We already have the replacement for Wood on the roster.

But if this happened I would be very happy. I see QB as our biggest need, then D-Line and LB. This mock fills those needs.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, billspro said:

I would sign up for this right now. 

4 starting caliber NFL players imo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-two-round-mock-draft-two-teams-trade-up-steelers-find-qb-of-future/

Luscious.  Simply luscious.

Did I mention this is luscious?

If some of you guys are right and so very sure that Price will be ready to go come the fall, I would live with 56 being BP from OSU, as well...don't jump all over me, as some of you were trying hard to convince me in another thread that he is too good to pass up in the 2nd and that he will be ready.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 minute ago, DasNootz said:

What did we give up to move up?  To move from up over 10 spots in the first, we didn't give up either 2nd?

Next year's 1st, just like KC did with us last year.

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Next year's 1st, just like KC did with us last year.

Actually we got KC's 1st and 3rd last year and their 1st this year. Yet we lost the 3rd when we traded up in the 2nd with the Rams to get Zay Jones. 

Edited by The Jokeman

19 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

Well yeah, but Bills aren't getting to 10 with 22 and both 2nds so this is way out there

They could. It is pretty much the same trade we got from KC last year. We offer the 21st and our 1st next year. 

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Actually we got KC's 1st and 3rd last year and their 1st this year. Yet we lost the 3rd when we traded up in the 2nd with the Rams to get Zay Jones. 

They were moving up from 27 though, so I don't think we would need the 3rd.

1 minute ago, billspro said:

They could. It is pretty much the same trade we got from KC last year. We offer the 21st and our 1st next year. 

They were moving up from 27 though, so I don't think we would need the 3rd.

Valid, I don't mind the trade but do have issues getting Baker at QB but that's a whole other discussion.