Please let this mock be our draft

55 minutes ago, billspro said:

I would sign up for this right now. 

4 starting caliber NFL players imo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-two-round-mock-draft-two-teams-trade-up-steelers-find-qb-of-future/

Mike White is not a starting caliber NFL player.  Career backup, yes.

59 minutes ago, MJS said:

I like it, except I would rather draft a WR or defensive line instead of picking up a Center. We already have the replacement for Wood on the roster.

But if this happened I would be very happy. I see QB as our biggest need, then D-Line and LB. This mock fills those needs.

I hear ya.  But we have LB and DT (possibly day 1 starters), and Ragnow allowed 0 sacks the last two seasons.  He can also play guard, I believe.  

1 hour ago, billspro said:

I would sign up for this right now. 

4 starting caliber NFL players imo. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-two-round-mock-draft-two-teams-trade-up-steelers-find-qb-of-future/

This would be an outstanding haul on the first two days. :thumbsup:

I had actually mentioned a trade with Oakland to #10 a few days ago to get Mayfield if he somehow lasted that long. 

#10 Baker Mayfield

#22 Rashaan Evans

#53 Harrison Phillips

#56 Frank Ragnow

I think I'd rather give up one of our 2nds this year than our 2019 1st. Even as a Bama fan, I'm leery of their LBs. Sure, this all addresses needs, but not sure about the players.

• Like (+1) 1

That ain't gonna happen !! Not that we can't get Mayfield But .

If Cleveland lets Barkley get by them at #1 that would be foolish !

They are in the drivers seat & i have heard the best scenario for them would be to draft Barkley at 1 & get one of the QB's at 4 because at worst only 2 QB's could be gone of the 4 & they say there are only 4 QB's that are worth a top 10 pick in the draft which makes total sense ! 

So they get the best RB & a top QB in this years draft what could be better ?

Plus a rookie QB needs a good back to take pressure off of him & some say Barkley is the best RB they have seen in a long time so why pass on him  ?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I wouldn't be opposed to this at all, I'm personally not a fan of Mayfield but if this staff identifies him as franchise caliber I'm on board for sure. then to get Phillips and Evans, can't really beat that draft.

Ragnow really good center to.  I would love this draft.

My thoughts on the draft are a little different. 

I don't care  how many starters we get.  Every team has 22 starters.  Counting starters doesn't mean anything.  Counting good starters does.  

For me, drafting one Pro Bowler is a decent draft.  Drafting two is a very good draft.  Drafting three would be amazing.  

Every team has a bunch a JAGs and a few difference makers.  It's the impact players who determine a team's success.  

So I'd rather draft for impact than for position.