Where should Cousins go to best benefit the Bills?

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

I know Minnesota and Denver are courting him something fierce, but what would help us the most come draft weekend?

Denver, Cleveland, Jets would help immensely. Arizona as well. Really anyone needing a QB and drafting ahead of us.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Moot point. He'll be a Viking.

But just for fun, the Broncos or Browns would've been a big help, because that would have put the 4th or 5th pick up for auction.

Wonderful, bet we're stuck with that bum jackson for another several years of sub-par QB play.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Denver, Cleveland, Jets would help immensely. Arizona as well. Really anyone needing a QB and drafting ahead of us.

This.  Takes one of the teams out of the running for drafting a QB

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I know Minnesota and Denver are courting him something fierce, but what would help us the most come draft weekend?

...North Korea......sick of hearing about Cousins and Rocket Boy......almost as nauseating as the fuggin' Kardashians.....

• Like (+1) 1

I agree that he’ll probably end up in Minnesota.  But for the Bills, the best option would be Cousins signing with Denver.  They likely would be interested in trading down and picking up two starters ona rookie contract in the fist round plus more

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

Forget the draft here....we want Cousins to stay in the NFC.

This, in terms of making the playoffs lets hope he picks an NFC team. 

12 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Denver, so we can trade for their pick and get Mayfield before the Jests do.

I would honestly be shocked if McDermott like Mayfield as a prospect. I don't think he has he personality this staff is looking for in their franchise QB.

11 minutes ago, billspro said:

This, in terms of making the playoffs lets hope he picks an NFC team. 

I would honestly be shocked if McDermott like Mayfield as a prospect. I don't think he has he personality this staff is looking for in their franchise QB.

McDermott was in the same building as Newton...not exactly everyone's favorite personality...I wonder how that impacts his opinion.  

8 hours ago, billspro said:

76% completion rate and a firey will to win should speak to Mcbeane's soul.

12 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Agreed, but I would prefer to keep him somewhere in the NFC or at the very least outside the AFC East. While he is not "Elite" he is still a very good QB and would prefer to not have to play him all that often.