Where should Cousins go to best benefit the Bills?

9 hours ago, billspro said:

This, in terms of making the playoffs lets hope he picks an NFC team. 

I would honestly be shocked if McDermott like Mayfield as a prospect. I don't think he has he personality this staff is looking for in their franchise QB.

The kid went from a walk on true freshman starter to the Heisman. He's got fire, grit and determination. Those can't be taught. He's a leader. He had one arrest for something stupid that most kids in college do. But, you don't measure a man in how he falls...measure him in how he gets back up. I can promise this, wherever Mayfield ends up he will be the heart and soul of that team. I'm pretty sure McDermott would be just fine with him.

1 hour ago, BigPappy said:

Agreed, but I would prefer to keep him somewhere in the NFC or at the very least outside the AFC East. While he is not "Elite" he is still a very good QB and would prefer to not have to play him all that often.

Am I crazy for wanting him to go to the jets?  Not only does it open up a qb for us, but the jets will blow their FA on Kirk.  I cant name one legitimate threat on the Jets offense and I do not want them finding the heir QB to the AFC East in the draft.  

Edited by BillsMafia13

Truthfully if we want less competition to trade up and try for a top draft pick at QB you want him in either DEN or NYJ preferably DEN. If he goes to MIN we still have both to deal with ahead of us.

12 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

I agree that he’ll probably end up in Minnesota.  But for the Bills, the best option would be Cousins signing with Denver.  They likely would be interested in trading down and picking up two starters ona rookie contract in the fist round plus more

.....and with him in denver, the teams in that division will be beating the hell out of each other and hopefully keeping a wildcard spot open;)