Ed Hochuli and Jeff Triplette Retiring as NFL Referees

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Thank the lord

Ya gotta agree. Steratore is up there for myself as well

Whaaaat? Steratore is about as fair an NFL Ref as there is . Even more respect for that guy after seeing the Sound FX show from the SuperBowl. Guy actually has a brain. 

I wonder if Shawn will continue his fathers tradition and have his shirtsleeves taken in by the same tailor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Are we really sure Triplette wasn't retired last year, and just showing up so he'd have a good view of the games?

I'm pretty sure it was Triplette who called the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Von Miller for his psych hand-help to Tyrod Taylor.  I was happy with the way that turned out but that was really bogus. 

11 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Was Triplette the guy who almost appeared to be laughing while making some calls late last season?

One Hochuli retires and another gets promoted into his spot? LOL

Yeah, that was him. It got to the point at the end of the season where it was multiple times during the game he was giggling like a school girl. 

32 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Whaaaat? Steratore is about as fair an NFL Ref as there is . Even more respect for that guy after seeing the Sound FX show from the SuperBowl. Guy actually has a brain. 

I wonder if Shawn will continue his fathers tradition and have his shirtsleeves taken in by the same tailor. 

That's sum funny **** there with the tailor!!!  I agree on Gene - he is one of the better refs out there.....