Josh Rosen on “Leadership”

I only like “rah rah” if it’s natural to the player (I.e. Mayfield). Forced “rah rah” is fake and doesn’t work. Darnold appears to have negative amounts of “rah rah” (from watching him on the field) 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....ANY validity to snippets about him being a spoiled rich kid brat stuff??...when they throw "tennis player" into the mix, I'm thinking "McEnroe & Connors divas".....all BS?...

tennis is cool. used to follow it back in the  conners/mcenroe dayz

rich kid? he will be

• Haha (+1) 1

Smart kid.

The more I see of Rosen, the more I want the Bills to go up and get him. 

I think he has a real shot at being a special QB. I really want the Bills to draft this kid! (somehow) 

I think all those so called personality issues are way overblown by some fans.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....ANY validity to snippets about him being a spoiled rich kid brat stuff??...when they throw "tennis player" into the mix, I'm thinking "McEnroe & Connors divas".....all BS?...

Even if it was true, he about to be loaded very, very soon.  It's prob more of a positive if he grew up with money as some kids who never had it act like fools when they get it.

• Like (+1) 4

I would prefer a player wanting to know the deepest meaning behind every action so he could apply that learning to the highest level vs a player that just does what he's told. The former personalty can rub people wrong. It's questioning. It's not yes sir. If it doesn't make sense it gets questioned. That's how this guys is and it rubs some coaches wrong. I don't care, I like it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

I would prefer a player wanting to know the deepest meaning behind every action so he could apply that learning to the highest level vs a player that just does what he's told. The former personalty can rub people wrong. It's questioning. It's not yes sir. If it doesn't make sense it gets questioned. That's how this guys is and it rubs some coaches wrong. I don't care, I like it. 

Especially for a QB

tennis is a very individualized sport where the athlete is coached throughout the week but once he’s out there, he’s on his own. He seems to be more of a leader than a follower, but he doesn’t use traditional methods just for show. He actually thinks about it and makes his own decisions.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I don’t know how the browns skip him but I’d love if they did but hope the jets don’t get him 

Or even worse, Miami in a trade-up.

Yeah, I think the Browns are idiots if they don’t take him at #1. If I’m Dorsey, I might lose my job if he gets hurt or disappoints, but I wouldn’t lose any sleep over making that pick... dare to be great.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1