Active shooter at Florida high school

7 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

False. False. And, false. History is not replete with cowardly cops at the moment of truth.  You pick up on one story of a cop unwilling to undertake a likely suicide mission by fighting a rifle with a pistol (based on preliminary information),  and you equate that across all lines of law enforcement operations. 

Don't bother, the dude's essentially a BLM shill but with better credentials.  You can't reason someone out of an emotional position.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

No. Not even close. First, it was multiple cops at this high school, not just the one coward. Half of a company of cops stood outside columbine. Cops shoot at unarmed black men the second they get scared. Cops are pussies but should we expect any better considering their low standards and pay?

Tell Bunny I said hi.

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

No. Not even close. First, it was multiple cops at this high school, not just the one coward. Half of a company of cops stood outside columbine. Cops shoot at unarmed black men the second they get scared. Cops are pussies but should we expect any better considering their low standards and pay?

You think cops are pussies?  En masse?  Entitling the name kitty to a cop?  ****, I bet you're giant kitty and would never tell that to a cops face.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

You think cops are pussies?  En masse?  Entitling the name kitty to a cop?  ****, I bet you're giant kitty and would never tell that to a cops face.

I bet people say that to cops a lot. People get really pissed when they are pulled over

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I bet people say that to cops a lot. People get really pissed when they are pulled over

Yep, and the dude probably agrees and when he does I was going to ask him how the cop doesn't shoot the guy in the face or slap.them in the mouth.

The_dude is likely a giant kitty himself projecting on the masculinity of assertive authority for which he doesn't have the audacity to comprehend.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Yep, and the dude probably agrees and when he does I was going to ask him how the cop doesn't shoot the guy in the face or slap.them in the mouth.

The_dude is likely a giant kitty himself projecting on the masculinity of assertive authority for which he doesn't have the audacity to comprehend.

Cops can't just shoot people. Lots of people are totally disrespectful of authority. I'd hate to be a cop. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Cops can't just shoot people. Lots of people are totally disrespectful of authority. I'd hate to be a cop. 

But in the_dudes world, who is now branded the_bitch because I loathe those who don't respect the police... Anyway, in her world she believes the police can't restrain themselves and would shoot the person or use violence or fear tactics to terrorize the citizen. 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

But in the_dudes world, who is now branded the_bitch because I loathe those who don't respect the police... Anyway, in her world she believes the police can't restrain themselves and would shoot the person or use violence or fear tactics to terrorize the citizen. 

they did terrorize the children at Columbine, went right after them with violence after all the shooting was finished

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The vast majority of the motoring public is respectful and polite (>90%ish). Those that aren't usually talk themselves out of the warning that they were about to receive.  No big whoop. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Bet you'd never tell that to my face.

...you’re not going to internet-karate me are you? 

4 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

After you were already in handcuffs,  no doubt. 

Nope. I got pulled over by Oak Grove PD on my way home from PT. I had to be back early so I was speeding. I was going over 35 in my neighborhood. I got pulled over and cops being the pussies they are target military and hate military around military installations. We must have been rucking that day because I was in uniform....anyways, they pulled me over and took my id. I was pissed and punched the roof of my truck when they walked away....then, the pussies in them really came out...they both got out of the squad car, pulled their guns, and ordered me out of my truck. So I’m smiling and I tell them they get scared easy. They say some stupid stuff and then I called them pussies. I received only a ticket and they called my battalion staff duty....

Also, I’m pretty sure I could have kicked both their asses at the same time. Cops don’t wake up to walk 12 miles in full battle rattle on Thursday’s. They’re all on diabetes medicine. Couldn’t do it. Rakkasans on the other hand...

Edited by The_Dude

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Nope. I got pulled over by Oak Grove PD on my way home from PT. I had to be back early so I was speeding. I was going over 35 in my neighborhood. I got pulled over and cops being the pussies they are target military and hate military around military installations. We must have been rucking that day because I was in uniform....anyways, they pulled me over and took my id. I was pissed and punched the roof of my truck when they walked away....then, the pussies in them really came out...they both got out of the squad car, pulled their guns, and ordered me out of my truck. So I’m smiling and I tell them they get scared easy. They say some stupid stuff and then I called them pussies. I received only a ticket and they called my battalion staff duty....

Also, I’m pretty sure I could have kicked both their asses at the same time. Cops don’t wake up to walk 12 miles in full battle rattle on Thursday’s. They’re all on diabetes medicine. Couldn’t do it. Rakkasans on the other hand...

My joke was already ruined. I got nothing. ☹️

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

What an unusual story designed to hilight problems with the police.

You were speeding through a neighborhood.

They targeted you not because you were speeding through the neighborhood, but because...you were in uniform.

They went to check your ID, and you were out of your truck, enraged that you were pulled over NOT for speeding, and you punched the hood of your truck.

After you lost your cool, and punched your truck as most reasonable people are prone to doing, you felt it....cowardly on their part to return to your truck to with weapons drawn for an outburst that in your mind is perfectly normal. 

You then decided to insult the officers doing a routine traffic stop when you acknowledged speeding who simply went to check your ID at which time you apparently lost your cool. 

Then...they issued the ticket that you indicated you deserved and sent you on your way.  

Where was the douchey part again? 

About a a year ago I got pulled over on a snowy night on the nys thruway. The trooper approached my car, watching behind him as cars sped past us, and did the short version. Told me I was doing 81, that he was going to give me a ticket and was going to check my license. I said "Ok.". As he walked away to issue the ticket, I punched.....the button to jack the heat up. He must have been ok with it. Nothing happened. No guns drawn. No insults hurled. He returned, gave me a ticket, looking behind him the whole time. He asked me if I had any questions, I said "No", wished him welll and drove away thinking how frigging sad it would be if some jackass wiped him out while he was walking back to his vehicle.  Ironically, that happened to a friend of a friend earlier this year.  The end. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, The_Dude said:

The police aren't the pussies in this story.  

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Also, I’m pretty sure I could have kicked both their asses at the same time.

Hard to tell who the bigger man is around here: the guy who called cops pussies to their face and was sure he could kick both their asses, or the guy he's talking to, who measures his manliness by the number of girls he can bag in a week.

Edited by LABillzFan

9 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Hard to tell who the bigger man is around here: the guy who called cops pussies to their face and was sure he could kick both their asses, or the guy he's talking to, who measures his manliness by the number of girls he can bag in a week.

Being rude to cops is not the measuring stick I use. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

My 92 year old father is on diabetes medicine and you can probably kick his ass. You're tough.

I’m actually undefeated against 90 year olds. True story. 

13 hours ago, The_Dude said:

Jesus Christ, you're a !@#$ing little sissy boy. If you did that to them out of uniform they'd rightly spank you.

That's the biggest little B word story I ever heard. Provoking an officer with mean words.  You're a B word ass loser.

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Bwahaha. You could have went with a sheep joke, but you chose to come up short. Cmon!

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

No, punching the roof of your car is.  

And by all appearances you couldn't even successfully kick your car roof's ass.

is this going to hit a pointlessness where we stop encouraging it?

The left finds an entire bus full of Cindy Sheehans.

Since then, major players and organizations — including Everytown, Giffords, Move On, Planned Parenthood, and the Women’s March LA — told BuzzFeed News they are helping the students with logistics, strategy, and planning for next month’s March for Our Lives rally and beyond. 

No child left behind, I guess.

JOY PULLMAN: Parkland Underscores How Americans Pay For Garbage Government While Doing Its Job Ourselves.

U.S. government forces citizens to support a layer of incompetent fat that impedes our best interests; and government failures force us into a burdened mode of self-government. We have to both pay for government to not perform basic functions like protect citizens from criminals and carry out justice, and accomplish those same ends ourselves if we want them done at all.

As Charles Murray says, government has become an “insurable hazard,” but only to the small proportion of Americans with the requisite money or connections to secure such insurance. The rest of us are sitting ducks. And we know it.

Read the whole thing, https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/289954/

which reinforces a point I’ve been making for years: We have far more government than we need — and far less than we pay for. -- Stephen Green