Active shooter at Florida high school

11 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

“There is no solution” says the only country where this regularly happens.

At least try to stop it. Somehow. Idiots.

Actually, that's entirely untrue.

Per capita, which accounts for the US's size and population, we have fewer mass shooting fatalities than places like Norway and Switzerland.  http://archive.is/f4gbv

Screenshot - 6_18_2015 , 9_43_12 PM

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Per capita, which accounts for the US's size and population, we have fewer mass shooting fatalities than places like Norway and Switzerland.  http://archive.is/f4gbv

that's why i advised that person to read a little

that massacre night the talking heads were stating that rampages are worldwide, not just the US

38 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

...through 2013.

The website you got your data from also no longer exists.

It's easily for one to see why what you posted is not the most reliable source.

14 minutes ago, garybusey said:

...through 2013.

you made a rash stupid statement, now keep digging the hole deeper

best to say you were wrong, then THINK before you make dumb blanket statements, twink.

8 minutes ago, garybusey said:

...through 2013.

Are you saying OECD data isn't a reliable source?  That's what the chart is compiled from.

I think your problem here is that you're being forced to argue honestly, and it doesn't suit you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

you made a rash stupid statement, now keep digging the hole deeper

Maybe I'll find the state down there you guys keep talking about.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Are you saying OECD data isn't a reliable source?  That's what the chart is compiled from.

I think your problem here is that you're being forced to argue honestly, and it doesn't suit you.

The data is through 2013.

The website it's from no longer exists.

Just now, garybusey said:

Maybe I'll find the state down there you guys keep talking about.

The data is through 2013.

The website it's from no longer exists.

Correct.  The data is through 2013.  That's how data works.  Were you hoping I would provide data from the future?  Or are you saying that data from 2013 is no longer relevant because humans and society are vastly different from how we were way back in 2013 in the Mesozoic Era?

And while that particular website no longer exists, the data it collated from the OECD, referenced in the chat, does.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Correct.  The data is through 2013.  That's how data works.  Were you hoping I would provide data from the future?  Or are you saying that data from 2013 is no longer relevant because humans and society are vastly different from how we were way back in 2013 in the Mesozoic Era?

And while that particular website no longer exists, the data it collated from the OECD, referenced in the chat, does.

Show me where the OECD defines "Rampage Shooting"

Thanks

On 2/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, B-Man said:

Within a week............................Liberalism is a disease.

Drew McCoy added,

Liberalism in a nutshell.

A 16-year-old is smart enough to vote, but they have to wait another five years before we trust them to buy liquor and wait an entire 10 years before we can expect them to be smart enough to buy own health insurance.

Is it any wonder Trump is president.

20 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Enlighten me

Your Lord and Savior King Obama sent down a mandate to us lowly folk that said that mass shootings required three or more deaths, as opposed to what the FBI had long gone by: four or more deaths.

Even Politifact, leftist mouthpiece that it is, couldn't ignore 44's blatant falsehood following the Charleston shooting. 

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

Your Lord and Savior King Obama sent down a mandate to us lowly folk that said that mass shootings required three or more deaths, as opposed to what the FBI had long gone by: four or more deaths.

Even Politifact, leftist mouthpiece that it is, couldn't ignore 44's blatant falsehood following the Charleston shooting. 

and because of this there's no data after 2013? I don't understand your argument. The archived version of the website that no longer exists even says, "For updated 2014 totals, go here"

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

and because of this there's no data after 2013? I don't understand your argument. The archived version of the website that no longer exists even says, "For updated 2014 totals, go here"

When definitions change from one year to another, it's harder to make handy charts like the ones above without a bunch of asterisks and footnotes.  Politifact has another chart that goes up to 2015, I think, but the researchers they got the data from standardized what they were looking for and have student interns and **** parse through crime stats by hand.

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

When definitions change from one year to another, it's harder to make handy charts like the ones above without a bunch of asterisks and footnotes.  Politifact has another chart that goes up to 2015, I think, but the researchers they got the data from standardized what they were looking for and have student interns and **** parse through crime stats by hand.

The chart above has asterisks and footnotes though.