Eric Galko of Optimum Scouting: Bills love Rosen (updated with new info)

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

I cannot wait until the draft is over so all this nonsense can stop.  You need to connect the data points.  We have zero interest in Rosen and we will draft one of the following three qb darnold, Allen, or Rudolph.  We want Allen.  If we can pull off the trade with the browns and giants, we are taking Rudolph at 22 if he is still there or we will wait until the third round to draft one. That is the strategy at this point

I like connecting dots to figure out what the bills are doing but data points are probably way more accurate

23 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

I cannot wait until the draft is over so all this nonsense can stop.  You need to connect the data points.  We have zero interest in Rosen and we will draft one of the following three qb darnold, Allen, or Rudolph.  We want Allen.  If we can pull off the trade with the browns and giants, we are taking Rudolph at 22 if he is still there or we will wait until the third round to draft one. That is the strategy at this point

Can you present the “data points” that you are connecting here for us mere peasants with lil jobs not present in the high level meetings?

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

I read the news.  You cannot teach size or arm strength.   Allen has both

Either way, I cannot wait until after the draft so everyone can criticize our picks like everyone here is a talent scout.  We should trust the process, it did break the playoff drought.  Mcbeane is the best thing that happened to buffalo in years.  They have established a winning culture at obd.  People love them there.  Beane will get us what we need and not overpay for it.  

What have you ever been right about? You've been wrong with all your info Dan!

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

6’4 226 isn’t enough size? 9 7/8 inch hands?

Don't you know Rosen is scrawny???? Even though he is heavier than Darnold!!!??? at a comparable height!!??? 

Edited by peterpan
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Either way, I cannot wait until after the draft so everyone can criticize our picks like everyone here is a talent scout.  We should trust the process, it did break the playoff drought.  Mcbeane is the best thing that happened to buffalo in years.  They have established a winning culture at obd.  People love them there.  Beane will get us what we need and not overpay for it.  

Allen is literally 12 pounds heavier

Edited by aristocrat
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Okay not sure what that means.  I trust the process.  Read between the lines and connect the data points and you would see they know what they are talking about.  

It means you have not been right about any garbage you keep pushing as fact.

That said, I call you a liar that the Bills have no interest in Rosen. They met with him 3 times that I know of, including a pre draft visit at OBD. That's interest. So, you are not accurate. Period. Connect the dots in your own head and realize you are a whackjob looking for acceptance from internet strangers.........................................................L.....................................O..................................S.........................E......................................R

I wouldn't doubt Allen as the target.  He's a hard worker, keeps his head down, humble guy, like Darnold.  He has a lot potential.  I'd just be severely disappointed if we traded 5 picks away for him.  I'd take Roquan Smith, Trumaine Edmonds, Denzel Ward, ect before Allen.  But that's just me.  The Bills will do what they will.

4 hours ago, Derby Dan said:

Link?

4 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

You guys talk in code

Internal communications I think

So some random internal communications guy knows exactly who the Bills want to draft? Not buying. My guess is not even the Pegulas know yet but only Beane and a couple others know.

Just now, Derby Dan said:

I have heard the bills want Allen not rosen

Only a idiot team would want such a inaccurate passer. He is a bust they do not want Allen only the Jets and Cleveland are stupid enough to pick him in the top 10.

They want Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield because they are the top 3.

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

This seals the deal then!

Rosen it is!!

Yes Rosen in Buffalo please