Josh McDaniels Withdraws from Colts' HC Job

26 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Belichick is staying for 2018. Mcdaniels will be next coach after belichick

Kraft screwed his mother and anything else he can afford.  Josh dicked himself and does not even know it yet.

Just manipulative power mongering by the enigma that is Kraft. money wins the NFL.

wonder how egomaniacal J Jones feels about this ?

36 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Wrong. Never Cheated, bills=2 easy wins for pats this year. 

McDaniels is staying.. Belichick tooo and your hopes and dreams crushed

Mcdaniels got canned in Denver for spygate 2 (that's cheating*). Let this sink in: our nation was cheering for the Eagles to win a super bowl. I didn't think that was possible!! Heck, I think our nation would have cheered for North Korea if they were playing the pats

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I smell fish. Either McDaniels will take over for Belichick or kraft is paying an insane amount of money to retain him. You don't turn down a hc job to remain an oc. 

Coaches have done this.  HC to OL coach, etc.  For some it is not all about the position.

1 minute ago, major said:

Mcdaniels got canned in Denver for spygate 2 (that's cheating*). Let this sink in: our nation was cheering for the Eagles to win a super bowl. I didn't think that was possible!! Heck, I think our nation would have cheered for North Korea if they were playing the pats

North Korean or Russian pawn, what is the difference?

1 minute ago, major said:

stevie-johnson-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Belichick ia not leaving and just because it dosent suit bills fans McDaniels is not a scumbag. 

I could tell you were a Pats troll by all of your bad spelling.  

920x920.jpg

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 1