Gronks home was broken into while he was at the Superbowl

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Would anyone want to see him play for the Bills???? 

Ha. That's the million-dollar question. As much as I hate Brady and Belichick, I sure would like them if they were on my team. Gronk is kind of the same way, although he's a douche. It'd be interesting to see what people think...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

Would anyone want to see him play for the Bills???? 

I would rather:

Dig both of my eyeballs out with a dirty spoon.

Crush my testicles with a 5lb sledge blow.

Drive toothpicks under my toenails and fingernails.

Snort a line of sulfuric acid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I don't really feel sorry for a single, multi-million dollar athlete. Call me cold but this story doesn't affect me emotionally.

I felt sorry for my grandmother when we came back to her house after my grandfather's wake to find the house torn apart and items stolen.

Criminals who feel entitled will prey on others...but when Gronk had the ability to install state of the art security, hire guards, house sitters, etc., he won't be out too much.... his assistant will help him file an insurance claim. 

You poor grandmother. :(

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You poor grandmother. :(

Thanks. Remember this as a lesson. It's a common occurrence. Criminals will search the obituaries looking for an elderly couple where one of the spouses die. The obit usually says when the calling hours and funeral are. They drive by during the calling hours, and if no one is there, they plan their break in. Having learned this the hard way, I now tell all my clients to keep a friend at the house during calling hours and funeral (preferably with a handgun). Have that friend keep the lights off and just sit.  We had a family friend (police officer) do that for the second night of calling hours.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Ha. That's the million-dollar question. As much as I hate Brady and Belichick, I sure would like them if they were on my team. Gronk is kind of the same way, although he's a douche. It'd be interesting to see what people think...

I don't think Gronk has much left in the tank.  Also, the enticement  is not there unlike 1995 when we had guys like Chris Spielman join us.