Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Good call on the go for it. The reason you go for it there is because Brady is so good. 45 secs left they likely score a FG because they always do. If you miss they have to go 99 yards. Whole different story. That was a great coaching job by Peterson.

Exactly. It’s all upside to take the shot 

1) I am enjoying this so far

2) the refs are trying to deliver for the Pats***.  Holding by the Pats OL is invisible, freakin' mugging in the end zone isn't PI

3) My kid objects most strenuously to my language when I'm watching the Pats play football.

4) Ha! Ha! Pats getting out-Patsied with trick plays.  Oh my, that did my heart good.  TD reception, Foles!  Go Dogs!

Something that is different now vs., say, 4 years ago - the number of ex-Bills playing in the Super Bowl.  Hogan, Gilmore, Darby, Corey Graham, Bradshaw - who am I missing?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Something that is different now vs., say, 4 years ago - the number of ex-Bills playing in the Super Bowl.  Hogan, Gilmore, Darby, Corey Graham, Bradshaw - who am I missing?

Bradham, you mean?

Was going to point out Gillislee, but he's a scratch.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

1) I am enjoying this so far

2) the refs are trying to deliver for the Pats***.  Holding by the Pats OL is invisible, freakin' mugging in the end zone isn't PI

3) My kid objects most strenuously to my language when I'm watching the Pats play football.

4) Ha! Ha! Pats getting out-Patsied with trick plays.  Oh my, that did my heart good.  TD reception, Foles!  Go Dogs!

Bradham