Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Schiftty's nervous about this... wonder why? 

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/392683-schiff-deeply-disturbing-that-nunes-received-fbi-information

*************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.c-span.org/video/?446804-1/doj-inspector-general-fbi-director-testify-clinton-email-probe-report

Hearing starting. Grassley just detonated Comey in his opening statement. :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

DF Follows Grassley and claims the Trump investigation never leaked. It did. In October to the NYTs...  

Why does DF need to lie? (Because they have nothing left of their narrative. Nothing)

(Also remember Dan Jones is DF's aide. He's tied directly into Wolfe and Fusion GPS and the leak investigation. She's got MAJOR skin in this game)

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was a telling moment - especially the look on Harris's face. 

Wait what?  Why was Trump updated on Fast & Furious? 

What did he know and when did he know it!

That, a Stormy update, and more in our Powerhouse Super Insider Roundtable after these messages

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Whoa...

They all were using personal gmail accounts to communicate about an investigation into Clinton's use of personal email. It's something right out of a Coen Brother's movie. 

Horowitz, through Mike Rogers and Flynn's team, have everything. 

Anyone notice Eric Schmidt was front row center today at the WH announcement of the Space Force? Not unconnected. 

Relevant: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2012/11/12/heres-the-e-mail-trick-petraeus-and-broadwell-used-to-communicate/?utm_term=.339588b9b37c

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I’m guessing that as more hearings happen and more reports come out, Gary’s responses will consist of showing Tom Petty’s video catalog?

I think that qualifies as devoid of facts

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, GG said:

I’m guessing that as more hearings happen and more reports come out, Gary’s responses will consist of showing Tom Petty’s video catalog?

also makes about as much sense as pelosi on one of her good days.

10 hours ago, GG said:

Or he thinks he's annoying me.

Which also qualifies as devoid of facts.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Are people FINALLY going to go down or is this more BS?

I think it's only a matter of time before former President Obama and AG Lynch break their silence on this.   Certainly they aren't going to let the minions at the FBI take the fall for their dirty political work, work that they certainly directed.  Nobody of Obama's high character would sit back and let that happen.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, keepthefaith said:

I think it's only a matter of time before former President Obama and AG Lynch break their silence on this.   Certainly they aren't going to let the minions at the FBI take the fall for their dirty political work, work that they certainly directed.  Nobody of Obama's high character would sit back and let others take the fall for these acts. 

Obama is getting hammered in this hearing today. They are raising his communications repeatedly. 

The only one having a worse day than 44 right now in this hearing is Comey. He's forked.

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Obama is getting hammered in this hearing today. They are raising his communications repeatedly. 

The only one having a worse day than 44 right now in this hearing is Comey. He's forked.

No, he's spoken with a forked tongue for years.

• Haha (+1) 1

Like many have said...............

There is a two-tier justice system..............

One for Hillary and her leftist buddies..............

Then for the rest of us.

That's why I can't take anything seriously until some heads start to roll.

All I see are Trump people, like Manafort, in prison.And others, like Flynn, Page and Stone in serious legal jeopardy (unjust or not).

Again, I ask, how can I as a man who wants equal justice under the law take any of this seriously and are heads FINALLY gonna roll?

• Like (+1) 2