Nunes Memo to be Released

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You grossly underestimate the man. That's not meant as a knock. I did the same thing. Trump was recruited by people inside Military Intelligence to run for a reason. Part of that reason is this exact perception. Which is a carefully built facade and one he has leaned into over the course of the year. 

Go back through his most controversial tweets over the first year in office. See how those once ridiculed tweets have aged. Then start looking at his tweets in terms of their prescience for what we know now - and what's about to come out.

This whole operation could not work unless Trump was read in early. It's a VERY small circle, but Trump's inclusion is key.

So if I understand it correctly, you lambaste Obama & Clinton for being in the pocket of the military indsustrial complex, yet we are going to be saved by Trump who was specifically recruited by Military Intelligence to run?  And that doesn't bother you at all?

7 minutes ago, GG said:

So if I understand it correctly, you lambaste Obama & Clinton for being in the pocket of the military indsustrial complex, yet we are going to be saved by Trump who was specifically recruited by Military Intelligence to run?  And that doesn't bother you at all?

the only reason Trump ran was because Military Intelligence recruited him?

3 minutes ago, GG said:

You do not understand it correctly. Trump is not here to save us. We are going to save ourselves.

The men and women who recruited Trump to run are patriots who were attempting to fight back against the forces I lambaste. What is happening now is a restoration of the people's power over government. What was happening for the past several administrations was the opposite. 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The only reason he ran is because what he was shown by these people from MI. Yes. This cannot be proven at this time, but I know it to be true.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
key edit.
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

which others? The only waves he's had to deal with are coming AT him, not carrying him.

His main accomplishment has been to reverse Obama's exeutive orders and free up the red tape chokehold, and I'll give him credit for that.   But the tax reform was hammered out by Cohn & Mnuchin, while Trump almost sabotaged it by vascilating on the terms (same as what happened to the failed ACA reform)

You do not understand it correctly. 

The men and women who recruited Trump to run are patriots who were attempting to fight back against the forces I lambaste. What is happening now is a restoration of the people's power over government. What was happening for the past several administrations was the opposite. 

The only reason he ran is because what he was shown by these people from MI. Yes. This cannot be proven at this time, but I know it to be true.

You know it to be true that military intelligence recruited a candied yam for the presidency, but can't prove it?  

That just proves it's a government conspiracy...

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ask Greggy.  That's his contention.

You do not understand it correctly. 

One man's patriot is another man's traitor.  Ask the Hillary crowd. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

You know it to be true that military intelligence recruited a candied yam for the presidency, but can't prove it?  

That just proves it's a government conspiracy...

I can prove it. Just not on this board at this time.

Just now, GG said:

One man's patriot is another man's traitor.  Ask the Hillary crowd. 

I made a key edit to my statement before you responded. 

You know I indulge you with all this, but I draw the line here.  You are only going to convince me that military intelligence recruited an overgrown Oompa-Loompa with a bleached lhasa apso on his head if it was with the sole intent of destroying the country by demonstrating that the American electorate is so stupid that they'd even elect an overgrown Oompa-Loompa with a bleached lhasa apso on his head.  Trumplestiltskin can't even control himself, never mind him being the puppet of anyone else.

I made a key edit to my statement before you responded. 

Too late.  

Let me try to really understand.  In 2014, MI couldn't find a more perfect candidate for their plot than a loose lipped, twice-divorced, mob-connected, financially-challenged womanizer, who was a registered Democrat as recently as 5 years before and was best pals with Bill? 

And, "I" in MI stands for Intelligence?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Too late.  

Let me try to really understand.  In 2014, MI couldn't find a more perfect candidate for their plot than a loose lipped, twice-divorced, mob-connected, financially-challenged womanizer, who was a registered Democrat as recently as 5 years before and was best pals with Bill? 

Like I said. You grossly underestimate the man. I did too. 

42 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know I indulge you with all this, but I draw the line here.  You are only going to convince me that military intelligence recruited an overgrown Oompa-Loompa with a bleached lhasa apso on his head if it was with the sole intent of destroying the country by demonstrating that the American electorate is so stupid that they'd even elect an overgrown Oompa-Loompa with a bleached lhasa apso on his head.  Trumplestiltskin can't even control himself, never mind him being the puppet of anyone else.

Maybe they tried to get other potential candidates, but none were interested? 

Aside from Trump, who would you have chosen?

Is there another billionaire handy, ready and willing to finance his (or her) own campaign? 

Edited by OJABBA

Let's take a trip down memory lane, while also talking about Military Intelligence:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/ezra-cohen-watnick/534615/

Re-familiarize yourselves with Ezra Cohen Watnick, a man I covered in great detail in the General Flynn Leak Killer post. ECW is one of the few public signs of the military intelligence circle surrounding Trump: open source proof of the theory I referenced above. 

ECW is a former DIA officer hired by General Flynn to work on the NatSec Council in a position traditionally filled by CIA personnel. CIA and DIA do not get along, I've been arguing for over a year that elements within these two agencies are openly at war with one another. There are no verified photos of ECW, no one inside the administration will talk about ECW.

Why?

He's a spook. 

And he's directly tied into the Devin Nunes memo. Remember this? 

http://www.newsweek.com/ezra-cohen-watnick-donald-trump-devin-nunes-russia-barack-obama-wiretap-susan-583904

"Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the suddenly prominent White House National Security Council official at the center of a bizarre backdoor maneuver to provide House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes with top-secret documents on government surveillance.

Cohen-Watnick reportedly retrieved the documents from a classified CIA terminal in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building next to the White House and gave them to Nunes, a California Republican who had been a member of Trump’s transition team.

They were intended to prove that former President Barack Obama was 'wire tapping' Trump during the 2016 campaign. The documents did no such thing, other members of the panel concluded after studying them.

The incident triggered a House Ethics Committee probe into Nunes and forced him to recuse himself from his own panel’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections."

You know what happened between 4/13/17 and the release of this memo?

Everything quoted above. 

What happened on the White House lawn that morning was a counter-intel operation, run by ECW in conjunction with Admiral Rogers and General Flynn. William Goldman described the nature of this type of operation once, he used a basketball analogy. If someone has the ball, and there's a defender in his way, the person with the ball will do one of two things: fake one way and go the other, or fake both ways and go right. Goldman said neither of these really work. He said the smartest thing to do is to fake right and GO right.

Make your opponent THINK your first move is a feint, so they prepare for a DIFFERENT move. 

ECW and Nunes faked right and went right. They presented the intel handover as if it were a clown show. And the media happily aided and abetted their efforts. 

Nothing is as it seems.

This is by design.

ECW and Nunes (and Trump) put REAL intel into the minds of the public, but did so in such a histrionic way that everyone laughed at it and then forgot about it. They laughed at Nunes. They laughed at Trump's tweet about Trump Towers being wiretapped. 

Now look at where we are... Are they still laughing?

Turning back to Trump and his MI team:

It's been my contention, for months now, that Trump got tipped off by MI personnel early in 2016 that 44 and company were spying on him and his campaign. For the sake of this post, let's say this happened in April of 2016. Months before the election. Months before people were seeing Russians under every bed and in every closet in Trump Tower. 

Trump is fond of quoting Sun Tzu. As is Mike Flynn. One of the first lessons (paraphrased) in The Art Of War is this: if you know how your enemy is going to move against you, you can not only prepare defenses against the attack but you can also ENTRAP and guide them into the trap itself. 

What did Trump know months before the election?:

That top players in the DOJ/FBI/CIA were illegally spying on him and his team, preparing to move against them should Trump somehow win what was to be a rigged election.

When the civilian IC is turned against you, your only ally is Military Intelligence... which is a separate animal all together. 

The men he surrounded himself from the very start all had ties to this Military Intelligence world: Flynn, McMasters, Kelly, Mattis. They were preparing for over a year for the attack they knew would be launched after election night. Any doubts they had about their intel were wiped away election night when Mike Rogers visited Trump Tower unannounced. The next day, the entire team moved to New Jersey. 

This team of Military Intelligence Officers came up with a plan to minimize the attack of the black hats in the DOJ/FBI/USIC while guiding them into a trap. 

The use of a small team of highly skilled military spies figured heavily into this plan. Men like ECW. Men like David Cattler. Men and women who spent their careers in the field hunting terrorists. Finding needles in piles and piles of needles using SIGINT and HUMINT to accomplish their mission.

These men and women are professional leak hunters, not amateurs or academics posing as veterans like the Brennan's and Haydens of the spook world. 

Trump, Flynn, and Rogers turned these guys loose - with TS/SCI clearances to strike back against the soft coup and to plug the leaks which killed the past two administrations. Both W and 44 were plagued by leaks, if you recall, yet Trump's administration has been leak free. The leaks that have come have been proven to be bogus. The leakers were real, the information they leaked was false. This is because these leakers were fed barium meals (see earlier thread) by this team of MI spooks working to out the corruption. 

There are a lot of people who have been screaming impatiently for arrests or a clean sweep of the DOJ/FBI from day one of Trump's term. But that's naive not to mention impossible. The rot was so deep, the corruption so firmly entrenched in these institutions that there was no way to just fire one or two people and call it a day. More to the point, the abuses in power Trump and his team knew about (BEFORE THE ELECTION) were so staggering in scope that simply firing people would not be enough. 

Examples need to be made. Examples will be made.

That meant this team of MI spooks needed to build AIR TIGHT cases that Sessions could actually prosecute. There was no room for mistakes. The goal was to make it so nobody EVER tried to do this again, not just to get political revenge.

Dedicated military intelligence officers spent the past 12 months collecting evidence, tracking leakers, and exposing plots - all from positions within the DOJ and USIC after being reassigned post Flynn's firing. The black hats STILL can't figure out what hit them. Neither can the MSM pundits in their employ. They thought the coast was clear. Trump had won, yes, but they still had the wheel of power under their thumb. They were free to operate, to try to oust Trump... or so they thought. 

But remember your Sun Tzu: "All warfare is based on deception."

While the black hats were prostituting their federal authority to go after political opponents, very serious and dedicated patriots who take their oaths to the constitution seriously, were slowly guiding them all into a trap. Unlike lowly men like Holder who talk about respecting the law while undermining it, these spooks would die to defend our republic. 

And make no mistake. Nothing less than the fate of our republic was at stake. Using federal agencies to target US Citizens based on their political opposition undermines everything in our Constitution. Everything. These spooks take defending that document VERY seriously. 

We will never know most of their names. That's how they want it. They're not in it for the fame or glory. But when a serious threat to our way of life and form of government rose up, a corruption so vast that the only way to fight it was to go outside traditional civilian IC/DOJ channels, these spooks were ready to respond. To fight the fight we could not fight for ourselves. Not to cement a new dictator or Satan - but to give the people back the very power which was stolen from them by this corrupt cabal. 

They're !@#$ing heroes. Every single one of them. I wish I could explain in detail more specifics as to why I feel this way, but I cannot at this time.  

Imagine how confident Brennan, Clapper, Holder, Obama were transferring power to Trump last January...

They'd just spent the last 8 years weaponizing federal agencies against opposition. Trump would be gone soon, they KNEW it. They had engineered it to happen.

Here's my caption for this picture:

44: "Best of luck to you, Donald." (Sucker, if you only knew what was waiting for you. You'll be gone in a month.)

DUwGtGUV4AAkVHI.jpg

45: "Thanks, Barrack!" (Loser. I know everything. Bring it.)

You don't want military spooks going against you. It's a game you'll lose every time. Something these criminals are just starting to realize... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's probably the most politically adept person I've ever seen.

He took on, and soundly defeated, two political Dynasties, both major political parties, and the Chicago political machine whike the election was being rigged against him.  Then survived a coup attempt complete with massive disinformation campaign waged by our own intelligence agencies using a complicit media; and mastered a new medium of communicating directly with the public to his direct advantage even though the owners of that medium were also complicit in the deception.

it's been incredible to watch.  You all know my history here in regards to my positions on the President, but I am now revising those positions to say the following:  Donald Trump seems to be exactly the President we needed in these times.  I don't believe he was a great man at the time he entered into office, but he certainly seems to be answering History's bell, and if he continues on this arch may finish in the pantheon of leadership standing shoulder to shoulder with men like Washington.

He ran against Hillary Clinton. She's a turd that can't be polished.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You do not understand it correctly. Trump is not here to save us. We are going to save ourselves.

Not with you on this one.

Maybe they might have latched onto him once he got the R nomination.  I have a hard time thinking things were brewing with MI and Trump at any time before that.

Edited by snafu

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Not with you on this one.

Maybe they might have latched onto him once he got the R nomination.  I have a hard time thinking things were brewing with MI and Trump at any time before that.

:beer: It's all good. Not trying to convert. Just sharing knowledge. Always use/trust your own discernment. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Both W and 44 were plagued by leaks, if you recall, yet Trump's administration has been leak free.

Not really.... Early on in the Trump Admin it seemed we were getting a leak a day at least.... But then Kelly happened.... Remember, the week Kelly took over as Chief of Staff the White House was conveniently under a remodeling project. I speculated then, and still think it is true, but Kelly sent his own team in then to sweep it of bugs. Bugs that would have been planted by your black hats over the years just so they could keep tabs and provide leaks that supported their agenda.

Point is, it;s only since Kelly the leak spigot has been shut down

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Not really.... Early on in the Trump Admin it seemed we were getting a leak a day at least.... But then Kelly happened.... Remember, the week Kelly took over as Chief of Staff the White House was conveniently under a remodeling project. I speculated then, and still think it is true, but Kelly sent his own team in then to sweep it of bugs. Bugs that would have been planted by your black hats over the years just so they could keep tabs and provide leaks that supported their agenda.

Point is, it;s only since Kelly the leak spigot has been shut down

I hear you but remember: 

Those early leaks were all proven to be bogus information. The leaks were real, the information was not. 

That didn't happen in Bush's NSC. All the leaks were real and the information was too. It derailed several sensitive military operations during the war. Obama's leaks were worse, and he prosecuted those leakers. 

What was happening early in the Trump WH was IDENTIFICATION of the leakers and their sources in the MSM. Kelly was always on the team. His work didn't start when he took over as CoS. I don't doubt there were multiple bug sweeps/identifications as well. 

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Paging Nancy Pelosi: FBI officials reportedly find no factual inaccuracies in Nunes memo

In my best Pelosi voice.... "But we have to release the memo to see what's in it" since she hasn't read it

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We will never know most of their names. That's how they want it. They're not in it for the fame or glory. But when a serious threat to our way of life and form of government rose up, a corruption so vast that the only way to fight it was to go outside traditional civilian IC/DOJ channels, these spooks were ready to respond. To fight the fight we could not fight for ourselves. Not to cement a new dictator or Satan - but to give the people back the very power which was stolen from them by this corrupt cabal. 

I really really hope you are right about us not ever knowing their names.  I just hope the service provided is properly acknowledged by their peers, as we cannot properly thank them for the service they provided.  I doubt we pleebs ever know the true extent of what's going on/has gone on, but I want to give my thanks for the service to the Country they have provided, those unnamed.  Truly, thank you.

16 hours ago, GG said:

Too late.  

See. Trump was not without qualifications to become POTUS after all. 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You grossly underestimate the man. That's not meant as a knock. I did the same thing. Trump was recruited by people inside Military Intelligence to run for a reason. Part of that reason is this exact perception. Which is a carefully built facade and one he has leaned into over the course of the year. 

Go back through his most controversial tweets over the first year in office. See how those once ridiculed tweets have aged. Then start looking at his tweets in terms of their prescience for what we know now - and what's about to come out.

This whole operation could not work unless Trump was read in early. It's a VERY small circle, but Trump's inclusion is key.

Paladino was pushing him to run for Governor of NY in 2014.

Trump spoke at an anti-SAFE act rally in Albany.

We were there and after he spoke I told my wife that Trump was getting ready to run for POTUS. She thought I was nuts.

I really thought it was just a stunt at first.

15 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Paladino was pushing him to run for Governor of NY in 2014.

Trump spoke at an anti-SAFE act rally in Albany.

We were there and after he spoke I told my wife that Trump was getting ready to run for POTUS. She thought I was nuts.

I really thought it was just a stunt at first.

:beer:

6 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I really really hope you are right about us not ever knowing their names.  I just hope the service provided is properly acknowledged by their peers, as we cannot properly thank them for the service they provided.  I doubt we pleebs ever know the true extent of what's going on/has gone on, but I want to give my thanks for the service to the Country they have provided, those unnamed.  Truly, thank you.

:beer: Agreed. 

Controversial Republican memo to come out quickly, White House says

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-memo/controversial-republican-memo-to-come-out-quickly-white-house-says-idUSKBN1FK25P?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

"Controversial". 

Wow...

https://democrats-intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/2018-1-31_feinstein_schiff_letter.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Those on the left should be up in arms about this. They are demanding social media platforms violate the first amendment rights of people who do not agree with them. 

Let's see how many actually have principles left.

Just now, GG said:

Timely accident?

An Amtrak train carrying Republican lawmakers to an annual party conference in West Virginia collided Wednesday with a truck Wednesday. The extent of injuries was not immediately clear.

We don't know what this was. 

But the timing is suspicious as hell. Major distractions are needed right now, to divert attention away from a successful speech and from the upcoming memo release. 

The Super Bowl this weekend will be tense.

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Sure is a bit suspicious.

Not suspicious at all. Simply a pure unadulterated coincidence. You know, like people being depressed and shooting themselves in the back of the head twice after crossing the Clinton machine.