Nunes Memo to be Released

hers.... Obama is behind 10,000,000 light years of bulletproof glass for anything he did or didn't do....

so... as Sec of State (and other capacities) she was deliberately (or allowing) putting classified documents on an unprotected server so evil dudes could read it after a large donation to the Clinton Fund?

that would certainly have mucked up Middle Eastern war operations of the US.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The set up was important for two reasons: 

1) Prior to April 18, 2016 the DNC/HRC's campaign had subcontractors inside the FBI accessing (without oversight) raw NSA data stored on FBI servers. This was being done to put all of HRC's opponents under surveillance (in the democratic primary and all the republican candidates). This same system was abused for 8 years under Obama as well, he used this to spy on his own political opposition (including Supreme Court justices). 

Then, on April 18 2016, Rogers not only shut this access down, he demanded the FBI and DOJ explain the previous 702 quarries. 

That exposed this whole cabal. They needed to generate cause to explain their prior abuses as well as get an actual FISA to turn the spigot back on. They had to turn it back on to assure the election tilted Hillary's way because, as you said, if she won none of this would get exposed. 

So the desire to set up this nonsense wasn't done because they were afraid of Trump (though they should have been), it was done because Rogers forced them to come up with a narrative that explained away their previous crimes. Had Rogers not shut this program down, there would have been no need for a FISA, no need for a Russian collusion narrative at all. 

2) Then, on November 8 2016 when Trump won, the "cover up" had to move to a new phase: a palace coup. Now the cover up isn't designed as much to set up Trump but to cover their own (and 44's) asses. 

Bold added by me.

Can you speak to this?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Bold added by me.

Can you speak to this?

Right now I can only add speculation... so please note that's what the following is for the moment:

I hope to be able to more in the near future in terms of providing sources - but my digging has lead me to this conclusion from multiple sources, specifically as it relates to Chief Justice Roberts and his ruling on ACA. There's also been (very unconfirmed thus far) speculation about Scalia being put under immense pressure by these moves as well as sitting Congressmen. (If you remember the Podesta leak, he was in correspondence regarding "wet works" in regards to Scalia just days before he "died"):

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

This, apparently, was a long term racket being run by the Chicago style pols in the administration.   

It’s easy to extrapolate that they wacked Scalia so B O could change the bench as a farewell signature to his reign. 

I’ve always thought Roberts was someone they got to. We were in Stonington around the time he was medivaced to Maine Medical Center after he passed out on his boat and hit his head and lost consciousness. The Supremes aren’t afforded Secret Service protection IIRC. He would be an easy one to target for getting scared “straight” by a Jason Bourne IMHO. 

High stakes poker. 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

It’s easy to extrapolate that they wacked Scalia so B O could change the bench as a farewell signature to his reign. 

I’ve always thought Roberts was someone they got to. We were in Stonington around the time he was medivaced to Maine Medical Center after he passed out on his boat and hit his head and lost consciousness. The Supremes aren’t afforded Secret Service protection IIRC. He would be an easy one to target for getting scared “straight” by a Jason Bourne IMHO. 

High stakes poker. 

A theory I keep hearing, which is not mine and I have not found a way to verify, is that the infamous Tarmac meeting between Bill and LL was an offer for Scalia's spot. If Lynch made the email case go away, HRC would nominate her to be Scalia's replacement. 

Garland had been nominated already, but they knew the GOP wasn't going to confirm him. Had Hillary won, she would have started "fresh" with Lynch. 

Take that how you will. There's no way to confirm it but I keep hearing it. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A theory I keep hearing, which is not mine and I have not found a way to verify, is that the infamous Tarmac meeting between Bill and LL was an offer for Scalia's spot. If Lynch made the email case go away, HRC would nominate her to be Scalia's replacement. 

Garland had been nominated already, but they knew the GOP wasn't going to confirm him. Had Hillary won, she would have started "fresh" with Lynch. 

Outside a deathbed confession by Lynch, there is absolutely no way to grant any substance to that story.  It may as well be a Facebook meme: repetition does not make it true.

And Lynch would never make a deathbed confession.  Her death would be sudden and thorough, if she even thought of disclosing that.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Outside a deathbed confession by Lynch, there is absolutely no way to grant any substance to that story.  It may as well be a Facebook meme: repetition does not make it true.

And Lynch would never make a deathbed confession.  Her death would be sudden and thorough, if she even thought of disclosing that.

There's one way to prove it (SIGINT). 

But yes, it's doubtful and unlikely we'll ever hear recordings of that meeting.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

There's one way to prove it (SIGINT). 

But yes, it's doubtful and unlikely we'll ever hear recordings of that meeting.

You're even assuming it would have been recorded.  I would doubt that...given it was a ""chance" encounter resulting in a private meeting on a private plane in a private portion of an airport tarmac that we only know about because an FBI agent leaked it.

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No.  Hillary said during one of the debates Garland would get the seat if she won.   She has a spotless reputation of telling the truth so this conspiracy seems a little out there. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  Hillary said during one of the debates Garland would get the seat if she won.   

I'm pretty sure Hillary was lying then, given that her lips were moving and words were coming out of her mouth.

But I'd always assumed she'd nominate Bill.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're even assuming it would have been recorded.  I would doubt that...given it was a ""chance" encounter resulting in a private meeting on a private plane in a private portion of an airport tarmac that we only know about because an FBI agent leaked it.

We know they arranged the meeting. Bill used state department contacts to get classified information on where Lynch would be. This just broke this week. 

I also highly suspect that this was recorded (unbeknownst to them) by some in the NSA. 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We know they arranged the meeting. Bill used state department contacts to get classified information on where Lynch would be. This just broke this week. 

I also highly suspect that this was recorded (unbeknownst to them) by some in the NSA. 

The NSA, secretly recording a conversation at an airport?

You are grossly underestimating the territoriality of DHS.  No way in hell they let NSA get away with an op like that on their turf.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The NSA, secretly recording a conversation at an airport?

You are grossly underestimating the territoriality of DHS.  No way in hell they let NSA get away with an op like that on their turf.

Not the NSA. Some in the NSA. And not an official op.

(but look below)

Tom can probably talk about this in more detail, but this - if true - would be an egregious violation.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(but look below)

Tom can probably talk about this in more detail, but this - if true - would be an egregious violation.

The observation about DHS still applies.

As for cell phones in a SCIF...not all SCIFs are created equal (the really secure ones are basically bank vaults that would block a signal), and the rules seem to allow the security officer in charge to make the determination on a case by case basis.  So Strzok's usage isn't necessarily a violation, or if it is, not necessarily that serious.

• Like (+1) 1

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

EXCLUSIVE –  Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(but look below)

He's not the first person to use a cell in a SCIF nor will he be the last

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

As for cell phones in a SCIF...not all SCIFs are created equal (the really secure ones are basically bank vaults that would block a signal), and the rules seem to allow the security officer in charge to make the determination on a case by case basis.  So Strzok's usage isn't necessarily a violation, or if it is, not necessarily that serious.

Different rules apply to different classes of people

Some people can use a cell phone in a SCIF with no repercussions.  Others face the consequences.

Some people run a private email server with lax security housing classified information and almost get to be President.  Other people go to jail