Nunes Memo to be Released

Just another step on the road to East German like government. Trump is now openly abusing his power, drafting "intelligence" memos to smear those that are investigating him. The intelligence service being used by the executive branch to attack people's credibility, damage institutions of justice and muddy the waters of public debate is what dictators do. This is just another step. The Democratic response memo is meaningless. The damage has already been done. Trump is already onto the next smear job to try and take out Rosenstein. The next person in line behind RR has just resigneD. 

Can anyone really believe the November elections are safe with anywhere near 100% certainty? The Russian tried hacking voter info last time, what will they do now? And is Trump still helping them? 

14 hours ago, KW95 said:

Cuz the noose is tight!

Well, we know he will do anything to stop the investigation. This memo stunt is not the end. He'll wreck the government and our democracy to save his hide 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Just another step on the road to East German like government. Trump is now openly abusing his power, drafting "intelligence" memos to smear those that are investigating him. The intelligence service being used by the executive branch to attack people's credibility, damage institutions of justice and muddy the waters of public debate is what dictators do. This is just another step. The Democratic response memo is meaningless. The damage has already been done. Trump is already onto the next smear job to try and take out Rosenstein. The next person in line behind RR has just resigneD. 

Can anyone really believe the November elections are safe with anywhere near 100% certainty? The Russian tried hacking voter info last time, what will they do now? And is Trump still helping them? 

Well, we know he will do anything to stop the investigation. This memo stunt is not the end. He'll wreck the government and our democracy to save his hide 

Care to share any of these memos that the President is "drafting" so we can see whatever the heck it is you're now babbling about?

Edited by Taro T

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you serious? Have you not watched the news in the last week?

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Most Americans not falling for the snow job GOP are using to confuse the possible treason by Trump: 

Two-thirds of Americans (66%) say, if President Donald Trump and the FBI disagree, they would believe the FBI over the president. Only 24% of U.S. residents report they would take the side of Mr. Trump. With the exception of the president’s most ardent supporters, more Americans put credence in the FBI than in the president.

More than seven in ten Americans do not think the FBI is out to get President Trump’s administration. 71% of U.S. residents assert the Bureau is just trying to do its job. In contrast, 23% believe the FBI is biased against the president. Although 49% of Republicans believe the FBI has a grievance against Mr. Trump, more than four in ten (43%) say the Bureau is just carrying out its duties.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/29-showdown-with-the-intelligence-community-americans-more-likely-to-believe-the-fbi-than-president-trump/

Look at the demographics of the poll. Democrats out-sampled Republicans 33%-26%. Strong Democrat and Democrat leaning Independents out sampled Strong Republicans and Republican Leaning Independent 41%-31%. Hardly an objective poll...

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us180205/Marist Poll_National Nature of the Sample and Tables_February 2018.pdf#page=2

4 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Accuse your opponents of that which you're guilty of

Obama's weaponization of the Intel community, IRS, and DoJ was not a smidgen of corruption during 2009-2016.  But now that a Republican is in the White House such powers are a clear abuse of power.

I recall the debate a few years about the slippery slope of using drones to target and assassinate American citizens who were aiding Al Qeada or ISIL in the MIddle East.  Had Hiliary won we might have ended up debating the use of drones to target and assassinate American citizens on US soil

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He even included Rod Rosenstein's letter - the same RR who the left spent all last week saying if Trump fired it'd be a red line - as a way to underline this is coming from the DOJ not Trump. 

That's master level trolling. 

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/02/09/2.9.2018.letter.pdf

"Might have" :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/carter-page-steve-bannon-fbi-communications-398992?cid=apn

:lol:  It's hilarious.  It's the first time they've been publicly held accountable for their hypocrisy, and they have no idea how to handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Look at the demographics of the poll. Democrats out-sampled Republicans 33%-26%. Strong Democrat and Democrat leaning Independents out sampled Strong Republicans and Republican Leaning Independent 41%-31%. Hardly an objective poll...

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/usapolls/us180205/Marist Poll_National Nature of the Sample and Tables_February 2018.pdf#page=2

You're going to find that with nearly all polls as more Americans identify themselves as leaning left than right.

16 hours ago, Billschinatown said:

I don't think Trump could ever do anything to give you guys pause. Everything is liberal whining conspiracy theory. Like three fourths the !@#$ing Trump appointees have been fired. 

His daughter and son in law have huge positions of extreme power, just by virtue of being related to Trump. He continuously lies about nonsense, for no other reason than to inflate his ego. Who gives a !@#$ about crowd size or ratings. Why does a person need to lie about things like that?!?!

He's using Twitter to demonize demorcats. He is president of the entire country. Not just Republicans. If Tyrod Taylor tweeted like him, or Obama (tweeted about Republican people in the same way) for that matter, we'd all have a melt down. Dude straight up acts undignified for the office or Probably of the United States. He mocked John McCain for being captured in war. 

He said, in his own tweet, Democrats were treasonous for not clapping at his state of the union. A person straight up stood up during an Obama speech and screeched you lie. I don't recall Obama calling anyone a traitor after that. Can you imagine how you guys would react if Nancy Pelosi did that? 

He's been golfing like every weekend at his own resort. You guys murdered Obama about that. Why does it not matter now? I don't give a **** either way. I just don't understand why it mattered then and not now...

There's just so many !@#$ing batshit things about what he says and tweets. Republicans are NOT the devil. They're my !@#$ing neigbohrs and friends and family. Democrats are NOT the devil. They are your neighbors and friends and family. 

I'm a fairly reasonable and intelligent person. I didn't form my opinion because CNN told me what to think. George Soros didn't pay me to post here. Holy **** man....read the transcripts of what Trump says. It reads like angry rambling incoherance.

So like are my reasons for being uneasy with this narcasstic shallow man, just bull ****? Am I actually just an idiot? I've tried to base my opinion on his own actions and words.

At what point does the left saying anything is unfair hold any relevance? The DOJ and FBI objected to the release of the Nunes memo. He released it. Schiff had the FBI vet his memo and they said it was ok to release. Trump decided not to release it because of Intel reasons. That's objecivley bull ****. 

It's very easy to dislike Trump's public persona and his ego.  If you like him policy-wise then you can look past his style somewhat.  If you don't like him policy-wise, then he'll drive you batshyt crazy and the majority of the media will make sure you get your daily fill of Trump awful.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

You're going to find that with nearly all polls as more Americans identify themselves as leaning left than right.

There is no basically no left in America

very few people are labour unionist, very few want the federal government to seize and nationalize oil and other industries, very few would welcome a major increase of taxes at every level

left in America is about as legit as the Beatles pretending they were becoming poor beggars for the Maharishi

Edited by row_33

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

In regards to polling about Trump you will find that a lot more people like Trump for his policies than will admit that they like him personally. I think if the question was asked: "Do you dislike Trump personally but like his policies and will vote for him in 2020?" the poll numbers would be quite favorable to Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

In regards to polling about Trump you will find that a lot more people like Trump for his policies than will admit that they like him personally. I think if the question was asked: "Do you dislike Trump personally but like his policies and will vote for him in 2020?" the poll numbers would be quite favorable to Trump.

You already saw that last election.  Twelve percent of Bernie supporters held their noses and voted for Trump.  Trump's pry the favorite for 2020 right now as long as the economy stays strong.  It's difficult to beat an incumbent.  There's been national hypothetical 2020 polls showing him down double digits to candidates like Sanders and Biden, but the problem with national polls is the general election is decided by the electoral college.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

You already saw that last election.  Twelve percent of Bernie supporters held their noses and voted for Trump.  Trump's pry the favorite for 2020 right now as long as the economy stays strong.  It's difficult to beat an incumbent.  There's been national hypothetical 2020 polls showing him down double digits to candidates like Sanders and Biden, but the problem with national polls is the general election is decided by the electoral college.

There were polls in October 2016 that showed Trump down double digits to Hiliary

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Are those going to be the same polls that predicted the day before the election that Hillary had a 96% change of winning?  :lol:

Also worth the read:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier

I spent many months assuring people that nothing like this could ever happen — that the FBI and Justice Department would not countenance the provision to the FISA court of uncorroborated allegations of heinous misconduct. When Trump enthusiasts accused them of rigging the process, I countered that they probably had not even used the Steele dossier. If the Justice Department had used it in writing a FISA warrant application, I insisted that the FBI would independently verify any important facts presented to the court, make any disclosures that ought in fairness be made so the judge could evaluate the credibility of the sources, and compellingly demonstrate probable cause before alleging that an American was a foreign agent.

I was wrong.

Edited by Deranged Rhino