Nunes Memo to be Released

4 hours ago, garybusey said:

You're an amazing poster. The best poster. 

Can I frame and hang you in my room?

How 'bout a self portrait instead?

3 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

Great, now I'm all turned on. 

This should help put you out of your misery.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, hello, Barrack. I was wondering when we'd finally get to you officially. 

I think that's referring to Trump...y'know, given that it says "pouts."  If it were referring to Obama, it would say "smugs."

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, hello, Barrack. I was wondering when we'd finally get to you officially. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Searchable archive with the new texts:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/library

(Appendix C)

DR, thanks for keeping up on this. :beer:

Looks like I've got some reading for this weekend.

Are the info releases coming quicker than you'd expected?

[Edit:  Just saw your posts from the Clinton Political Dynasty thread.  Guess we've got the answer.  Thanks again.]

Edited by Taro T
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

DR, thanks for keeping up on this. :beer:

Looks like I've got some reading for this weekend.

Are the info releases coming quicker than you'd expected?

:beer:

I didn't expect this Johnson Interim report at all, so that was definitely news. 

My guess at reading the upcoming landscape remains the same as before the first memo dropped. We are seeing the roll out of evidence that can actually be used in a court of law to secure indictments and convictions in both the Grassley memo and these new emails in the Johnson report. This is an escalation from the Nunes memo and seems to be a deliberate attempt to wake some people in the middle and moderate circles up to the bigger bombshells upcoming. 

So many people have been fooled by this MSM Russian narrative that they couldn't just lead with the IG report and expect people to accept it. If they had, many would see it as political retribution on the part of the Trump administration. That being the case, I expect February to give us more revelations (including Goodlatte's upcoming report which I don't think will be a memo but an actual report like Johnson's) on into March. We will get Schiff's memo this month as well, and (I hope) some more drips and drabs from Horowitz's report.

March into April is when I hear we can expect the IG report to really hit - but it should be noted that there are numerous ways in which Congress and the DOJ can keep the IG report from going public. I expect there to be some moves made by the executive to clear the way for as much of a full release as they can manage, but because it's so in depth and deals (most likely) with serious sources and methods of ongoing investigations, we probably will not see parts of it (until the prosecutions start). 

All that to say, I do expect it to speed up but it's important to remember that we are still well ahead of the curve in this thread compared to most people. They're trying to catch up those who haven't been in the weeds on this, which requires shattering the MSM narrative blinders. I think (and this is still speculation, I get how it could be wrong) the ultimate MOAB against this MSM narrative will be when Mueller finishes his report and reveals what he's really been investigating (FISA abuse, corruption through foreign money flowing into lobbyists - Manafort's indictment). 

The MSM and left have married themselves to Mueller's probe and his objectivity. I think this is by design, setting him up to be the only man who can clear Trump without being accused of being partisan. If Sessions did it, Wray did it, or the Republican majority committees in the House or Senate did it no one would buy it. But if MUELLER cleared him... it gives them no where to go. 

Once that dragon is slayed (Mueller's probe) and the country has had several months of non stop evidence showing prior abuse in all these reports - then Sessions and Wray will swoop in and start the indictment process. 

We are seeing YEARS worth of abuse and criminality being exposed in the prior administration. It might take years to prosecute it all. But I still think they're coming. The very fact they've been so deliberate with this roll out to date reinforces that thought for me. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

I didn't expect this Johnson Interim report at all, so that was definitely news. 

Apparently neither has the big news outlets, because it's not being reported at all.  Maybe it doesn't really exist.

Batter up: Goodlatte steps to the plate...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/goodlatte-fisa-judge/index.html?sr=twCNN020718goodlatte-fisa-judge0602PMVODtop

Goodlatte’s letter, sent last month and provided Tuesday to CNN by his office, asks for any court records related to the application for surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser whose ties to Russian officials have become a flashpoint in the ongoing debate over the special counsel probe into 2016 election meddling.

“I am shocked by media reports that the FBI may have relied upon an unsubstantiated ‘dossier’ which makes ‘salacious and unverified’ claims against President Trump,” Goodlatte wrote in his January 16 letter to Judge Rosemary Collyer.

Recognize that name? Judge Rosemary Collyer was the same FISA judge who authored the FISA abuse memo (declassified in April of 17 by DNI Coats) which has been discussed at length previously. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit%2C Ltd.&ad_group=725X700959X592b8553bb5d08b12daf92c9aac4ccf1&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate

What does this mean? It means that Goodlatte is reaching out to an ally on the bench. A judge who's already taken the previous administration to task for surveillance abuse and (clearly) wasn't satisfied with their actions. Now Goodlatte is asking her to release the FISA application in full, which is entirely up to her. (Correction: Goodlatte's committee has primary jurisdiction over the FISA court, so what he wants he gets)

Of course if she does, and does so this week, she will beat Schiff's memo to the punch and render it (and Nunes's memo) moot because this will reveal ALL the underlying information that everyone has been clamoring for. 

In other words, this is the first BIG swing at opening this all up. If Collyer agrees to release it, expect fireworks. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
corrected a fact

22 hours ago, GG said:

Apparently neither has the big news outlets, because it's not being reported at all.  Maybe it doesn't really exist.

Still haven't seen anything on CNN about it.  But they are very concerned about a WH aide that was fired after news broke he had had a restraining order issued for a former wife.  They're trying to build support for this forcing General Kelly out as CoS?  Really not expecting to see that happen.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Still haven't seen anything on CNN about it.  But they are very concerned about a WH aide that was fired after news broke he had had a restraining order issued for a former wife.  They're trying to build support for this forcing General Kelly out as CoS?  Really not expecting to see that happen.

The media really won't report too much unless either one of the two political parties start screaming about something. I guess the Republicans are not screaming about your latest conspiracy theory. Is that true? And why not? 

The sky is falling paradox? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The media really won't report too much unless either one of the two political parties start screaming about something. I guess the Republicans are not screaming about your latest conspiracy theory. Is that true? And why not? 

The sky is falling paradox? 

Not it at all.... Everyone saw that it was a Johnson Report and immediately thought it was this Johnson, reporting on Guam stability:

• Haha (+1) 1

If the Clintons and their fans were 100% convinced she was going to easily win, what was the point of setting up this nonsense against her honourable opponent?

when she won the whole thing would be washed away

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

If the Clintons and their fans were 100% convinced she was going to easily win, what was the point of setting up this nonsense against her honourable opponent?

when she won the whole thing would be washed away

The set up was important for two reasons: 

1) Prior to April 18, 2016 the DNC/HRC's campaign had subcontractors inside the FBI accessing (without oversight) raw NSA data stored on FBI servers. This was being done to put all of HRC's opponents under surveillance (in the democratic primary and all the republican candidates). This same system was abused for 8 years under Obama as well, he used this to spy on his own political opposition (including Supreme Court justices). 

Then, on April 18 2016, Rogers not only shut this access down, he demanded the FBI and DOJ explain the previous 702 quarries. 

That exposed this whole cabal. They needed to generate cause to explain their prior abuses as well as get an actual FISA to turn the spigot back on. They had to turn it back on to assure the election tilted Hillary's way because, as you said, if she won none of this would get exposed. 

So the desire to set up this nonsense wasn't done because they were afraid of Trump (though they should have been), it was done because Rogers forced them to come up with a narrative that explained away their previous crimes. Had Rogers not shut this program down, there would have been no need for a FISA, no need for a Russian collusion narrative at all. 

2) Then, on November 8 2016 when Trump won, the "cover up" had to move to a new phase: a palace coup. Now the cover up isn't designed as much to set up Trump but to cover their own (and 44's) asses. 

thanks DR.... now then.....

but what on the servers is this vital?  are the Clintons trying to do a Dr. Evil for universal power?

are they in charge of a Triliion $$$ secret society aiming for global domination without weapons?

(been a long day of reading recent decisions on client appeals, always the 12 pagers are migraine-inducing while the 150 pagers are simple and go nowhere...)

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

thanks DR.... now then.....

but what on the servers is this vital?  are the Clintons trying to do a Dr. Evil for universal power?

are they in charge of a Triliion $$$ secret society aiming for global domination without weapons?

(been a long day of reading recent decisions on client appeals, always the 12 pagers are migraine-inducing while the 150 pagers are simple and go nowhere...)

No worries :beer:

I'm not sure what servers you mean. The servers being accessed by the subcontractors in the FBI contained the raw TS/SCI NSA surveillance information. Meaning the metadata of every electronic device on the planet. Accessing it, without oversight, means they were dipping into data they'd otherwise be unable to access without a FISA warrant. So there wasn't anything they were trying to hide on those servers, they were just trying to hide the fact they were illegally accessing them for political purposes for the entirety of 44's term.

The Clinton email/server scandal is a different monkey than this (if that's what you were referring to). On her servers were classified SAP programs, the most highly prized secret programs in existence. The thought, and it's just a thought for the time being, is that HRC was knowingly storing these on servers she KNEW were being monitored by hostile actors as a means of EXPOSING these programs to them. This is all unproven (so far), but if true would be treason of an unimaginable kind. The motivation would be money here, these state actors (Pakistan for example, the Awan scandal which is STILL going on yet not being covered) would pay the CF or Clinton Initiative in return for this kind of access.