Nunes Memo to be Released

A former U.S. intelligence official and whistleblower, who spoke to this reporter said “first, it’s fear tactics ‘our national security is at risk’ they say. When that no longer works they attempt to discredit the memo and Nunes, instead of doing their due-diligence and ensuring that the IC (Intelligence Community) assets are not weaponized during an election.”

The memo outlines the findings of the committee and states it is concerned “with the legitimacy and legality of certain DOJ and FBI interactions with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC), and 2) represent a troubling breakdown of legal processes established to protect the American people from abuses related to the FISA process.”

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-hpsci-continue-oversight/

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Notice Carlin's appearance here. He's been a name I haven't hit on much, mainly because his precise role was hard to pin down, but this article lays out how key he was. 

They just lied. 

Not by omission. They straight up lied. 

Not to get surveillance on Page. But to get backdoor surveillance on Trump and his team... several times while he was President

That's treason. Sedition. That's death by hanging if they really want to take it there.

Image result for anger rising gif

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Careless" and "criminal" are two different standards. They weren't careless, they were criminally complicit in omitting evidence from the court (at the very least) in order to subvert DOZENS of US citizens' 4th and 5th amendment rights. 

But the Nunes memo isn't what's going to lead to indictments. It's prepping the battlefield for the MOAB to come... 

Horowitz has 1.2 million pages of evidence. That's where the indictments are going to come from. 

If Hillary was only careless with government emails, then everyone involved with this is nothing more than careless.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

If Hillary was only careless with government emails, then everyone involved with this is nothing more than careless.

I hear you. 

Read the last article I posted. 

If they can prove that? That's prison at best for those they go after.

House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously to release Schiff's memo.

Schiff goes on camera and immediately says the republicans only voted to release (unlike the minority) because they're playing politics. 

Image result for adam schiff meme funny

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The ball is in Trump's court and he appears shaken. Calling Democrats traitors for not standing and appalling him? 

Losing it! 

Keep playing that fiddle while the Democrats burn down.

34 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Keep playing that fiddle while the Democrats burn down.

So you don't think it bizarre that a president is saying the opposition is treasonous for not praising him enough? How are the Democrats burning? 

I think you should put the kool aid down 

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I hear you. 

Read the last article I posted. 

If they can prove that? That's prison at best for those they go after.

House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously to release Schiff's memo.

Schiff goes on camera and immediately says the republicans only voted to release (unlike the minority) because they're playing politics. 

Image result for adam schiff meme funny

At this point he's no longer going full gatorman as much as gatorman is going full Schiff.

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The ball is in Trump's court and he appears shaken. Calling Democrats traitors for not standing and appalling him? 

Losing it! 

Unfortunately, that's just normal, everyday Trump narcissistic insanity.  So "shaken" and "losing it" are not even remotely accurate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you don't think it bizarre that a president is saying the opposition is treasonous for not praising him enough?

Bizarre for this president? Well, Tom just summed it up best:

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Unfortunately, that's just normal, everyday Trump narcissistic insanity.  So "shaken" and "losing it" are not even remotely accurate.

How are the Democrats burning? 

When 'going full Schiff' replaces 'going full gatorman' as an alternative way to use the phrase 'going full retard', that should tell you something about how the Democrats are burning down. It also is a direct challenge to you to up your game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

When 'going full Schiff' replaces 'going full gatorman' as an alternative way to use the phrase 'going full retard', that should tell you something about how the Democrats are burning down. It also is a direct challenge to you to up your game.

"Hold my beer and watch this..." in 10...9...8...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now there's speculation (with a high degree of confidence) as to whose names were redacted in Grassley's referral (which he's efforting to unredact as we speak):

DVT1WT-XkAAcOq1.jpg

If this (speculation) is accurate that means:

Steele received a report from Winer at State, who in turn had received info from Blumenthal (HRC's BFF), who in turn received it from Cody Shearer's sub-source. 

This Washington Times piece states the names Grassley gave to the DNC were Cody and Sid:

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/cody-shearer-sidney-blumenthal-emerge-russia-dossi/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25 CEG LG to DNC (Steele Dossier).pdf

DVT2hJ_XcAA8pw0.jpg

Look at HRC's emails on WikiLeaks:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=From%3A+Sid&mfrom=Sidney+Blumenthal&mto=Hillary+Clinton&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

There are 787 emails from Sid to HRC, 143 from her to him:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=Hillary+Clinton&mto=Sidney+Blumenthal&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

That's just from when she was at State. No way they stopped communicating. 

So, this is laying out how HRC's direct confidants with whom she communicates regularly, Sidney Blumethal and Cody Shearer fed info to Winer at State who then fed it to Steele who then fed it to the FBI. 

That directly implicates Hillary - feeding oppo research to her contacts in State to give to the FBI. 

That circular loop sure does seem to keep popping up... 

My, my, my. Look who just popped up on the radar of this whole scandal. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/04/former_assistant_secretary_of_state_victoria_nuland_christopher_steele_also_shared_information_with_state_department.html

Image result for fox mulder satisfied smile gif

Butt load of karmic justice is coming down the pike. I can't wait.