Nunes Memo to be Released

I actually thought I put this in this thread originally. It belongs here (and in the RR thread):

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What to make of Mueller and Rosenstein... More evidence comes in from the memo might shed some light:

I've long been contending that Mueller is actually working with team Trump to expose the corruption inside the DOJ/FBI/USIC. Everything from his still unexplained meeting with Trump the day before his appointment as SC, to his history fighting with Holder's DOJ during the U1 investigations, to his connections to several of Trump's MI team has brought me to keep this option open. 

The left/msm talking point I've been harping on, specifically that the memo in fact proves the investigation started with Papadopoulos. Take a look at this important section (5):

Now, remember what we know about Papadopoulos's hearing on July 28th 2017: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/08/secret-hearing-mueller-trump-probe-244653

Here is the filing: https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/george-papadopoulos-charges-and-plea-deal/2253/

Notice, something I've highlighted before, Pap was ordered NOT TO CONTACT "individuals or entities related to the charges against him" - that (per his filing) means Trump, any transition team members, or anyone in the WH. It's been speculated since October 2017 that Pap was wearing a wire... which I agree is likely ... but the left/MSM assume he was wearing one to entrap team Trump. Yet we KNOW that's not true because he was ordered to not have any contact with them. A fact that is ignored by all pushing this narrative.

So... and now we're veering into speculation for a moment... what if the target he was wearing a wire for wasn't Trump but STRZOK (and the black hats in the FBI/DOJ who Mueller is really targeting in his probe)? Remember the "Insurance policy" texts? Maybe Pap was part of that (he has ties to Fusion GPS after all), and Strzok was going to use him and his "russian email connections" to entrap Trump - but Mueller and team scooped him up first as he stepped off a flight from Munich.  

Hmmm... possible? Absolutely.

In fact, it's much more likely this is what Papadopoulos was used for more so than to be used against Trump (whom he was ordered to stay away from). 

File that one away and let's turn to:

Rosenstein

The more I look into RR the more questions I have. 

I'm adding RR to the same list as Mueller now. Why? For starters there is this:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/politics/adam-schiff-donald-trump-rod-rosenstein/index.html

One of the most transparent ways to figure out who's on Team Trump and who isn't is to pay attention to who the media targets. We've heard Tillerson is going to quit or be fired, DeVos was on her way out or resigning, Sessions was on the verge of being fired multiple times, McMaster and Kelly too... 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/us/politics/state-department-tillerson-pompeo-trump.html

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2017/11/08/could-betsy-devos-be-on-her-way-out-of-the-trump-administration

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-mueller-russia-investigation-sessions-751066

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333663-trump-called-mcmaster-a-pain-thinks-he-talks-too-much-report

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump/index.html

The list is impressively long and have two unifying commonalities:

1) The media was wrong about every single one. 

2) 45 never tweeted a bad thing about any of the above... but for Sessions which I consider the exception that proves the rule for reasons of subterfuge.  

Here's the legend that unlocks the map to deciphering who's REALLY on the outs and who is trying to be ousted by outside forces: if the media attacks a cabinet member or Trump team member - and Trump doesn't pile on in Twitter - then you know that person is in reality solidly team Trump. We've seen this time and time again with his team, and it never fails.

Just as recently as yesterday both Trump and Nunes went out of their way to praise RR or avoid piling dirt on his (seemingly) open grave. Despite the media reporting that he was threatening people inside the WH and screaming at Nunes not to release the memo - Trump's response when pressed on if he has confidence in RR was a short "what do you think"? This was said to Jim Acosta and we know Trump doesn't give a damn what he thinks about anything.

All these reports about Trump wanting to fire Rosenstein, like the reports about Tillerson and everyone else, have all come from unnamed sources. What have we learned about unnamed sources in Trump's administration? 99.99% of the time the "information" they leak turns out to be bogus. The leaks are real, the information is not.

So I've been digging deeper into Rosenstein's history and came away thinking something's up. On one hand he renewed the (no known to be) bunk FISA warrant at least once, so he can't be Team Trump, while on the other hand he was a Trump appointee. So I dug deeper and laid out a rough timeline: 

* RR is the longest serving US attorney, specializes in prosecuting corrupt public officials

* RR fought roadblocks imposed by 44's DOJ for THREE YEARS to secure a conviction on Gen Cartwright for leaking Stuxnet to the NYT. 

* Right before Cartwright is to be sentenced, 44 pardons him ruining years of RR's work

* Trump appointed RR as Deputy AG

* RR re-approves the FISA warrant at least once, if not twice, used to spy on team Trump

* RR then hires Mueller as SC the day after Mueller meets with Trump for reasons still unknown

* Flynn pleads guilty to process crimes, Judge Contreras accepts the plea before being forced off the case 5 days later for reasons unknown

* Mueller asks to push back Flynn's sentencing (possibly) because he's investigating something related to HOW Flynn was charged 

Now, my assumption has been there is corruption IN the FISA court itself on top of the DOJ. If that's true, if a FISA judge is corrupt, you need EVIDENCE to catch him and make the case stick. How would you get that? One way would be to submit a FISA application you KNOW the judge knows is flawed and get him to approve it.

See how that would work?

We will see what happens with RR - but if there is a counterintelligence sting going on as I've described and believe there to be, then they would NEED a guy like RR. When the Gators of the world start defending someone, I tend to look at the narrative suspiciously. 

Just throwing this out there as Saturday speculation. Nothing is as it seems. This is by design. Perhaps RR is one of the aces up Trump's sleeve. 

11 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Two posts. You're so enlightened. One would think such a tremendous asset like you would be here to set us straight.

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a skidmark in some underpants. 

Clearly, you can't keep up with general common sense, an adult conversation or the whole discussion at hand.

Please sit down before I make you regret it. I have a lot of free time at work and if I start pulling your chain you'll get sensitive and become another 26cornerbitch

Lol.  I actually put DC Tom in the category of "people with their heads on straight" but apparently he was too stupid or too butthurt to realize that.  For example, I thought his comment about confirmation bias in this thread was spot on.  

But oh noes!  Mr. Free Time Southerner on the interwebz is threatening me with his Southern charm.  Go ahead, waste your time.  You're one of the other folks on here that I read regularly and often disagree with but genuinely respect.  I know that's a hard concept for you to internalize but I genuinely think that's part of what it means to be American.  

• Like (+1) 1

I've glossed over this, but let me highlight it specifically because it's inarguable:

Timeline of the FISA renewal:

10/21/16 - Original FISA (Title I)

1/19/17 - Renewal #1 (90 days - one day before inauguration)

4/19/17- Renewal #2

10/16/17 - Renewal #3

Notice the issue?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/26/trumps-russia-adviser-speaks-out-calls-accusations-complete-garbage/?utm_term=.f1a75a0430a4

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/carter-page-steps-down-from-campaign

By the time of the first FISA warrant on Page is approved in October, Page has been off the campaign for almost a month. This was ALL OVER the media, and yet the FISA judges were somehow unaware and granted the warrant then renewed it three times?

By the time this story hit, he'd been off the campaign for three months. Was the NYT unaware?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html

Oh, right, we know Steele and Simpson were shopping the dossier at that time to the Times. 

So, I'll ask the obvious. And I'd love to hear anyone who thinks there's still something to this Trump Russia connection answer it:

What possible foreign intelligence related to the Trump campaign, transition team, and administration could the FBI hope to get from October 21st 2016 to October 16 2017?

13 minutes ago, Capco said:

Lol.  I actually put DC Tom in the category of "people with their heads on straight" but apparently he was too stupid or too butthurt to realize that.  For example, I thought his comment about confirmation bias in this thread was spot on.  

But oh noes!  Mr. Free Time Southerner on the interwebz is threatening me with his Southern charm.  Go ahead, waste your time.  You're one of the other folks on here that I read regularly and often disagree with but genuinely respect.  I know that's a hard concept for you to internalize but I genuinely think that's part of what it means to be American.  

There was such great irony in this that you took time to reply. Evidently you felt it was necessary

Then again I'm reply. But I'm still in my farm clothes. Flannel and all. But wearing a Bills hardhat with 3d glases I found this cleaning my spare bedroom awaiting two ladies to come over. So, yeah, I'm not much better. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There was such great irony in this that you took time to reply. Evidently you felt it was necessary

Then again I'm reply. But I'm still in my farm clothes. Flannel and all. But wearing a Bills hardhat with 3d glases I found this cleaning my spare bedroom awaiting two ladies to come over. So, yeah, I'm not much better. 

Bad move on cleaning the spare bedroom.  Leave it a mess and offer yours to both of them. 

Edited by keepthefaith

8 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Seriously? I am not being sarcastic, is he really?

He writes for shows like "strangers with candy" and "wings"

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Bad move on cleaning the spare bedroom.  Leave it a mess and offer yours to both of them. 

Um, why do you think they're coming?  It's not for Netflix and chill.

And even if they're not 10's ...two 5's make a 10.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've glossed over this, but let me highlight it specifically because it's inarguable:

Timeline of the FISA renewal:

10/21/16 - Original FISA (Title I)

1/19/17 - Renewal #1 (90 days - one day before inauguration)

4/19/17- Renewal #2

10/16/17 - Renewal #3

Notice the issue?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/26/trumps-russia-adviser-speaks-out-calls-accusations-complete-garbage/?utm_term=.f1a75a0430a4

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/carter-page-steps-down-from-campaign

By the time of the first FISA warrant on Page is approved in October, Page has been off the campaign for almost a month. This was ALL OVER the media, and yet the FISA judges were somehow unaware and granted the warrant then renewed it three times?

By the time this story hit, he'd been off the campaign for three months. Was the NYT unaware?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html

Oh, right, we know Steele and Simpson were shopping the dossier at that time to the Times. 

So, I'll ask the obvious. And I'd love to hear anyone who thinks there's still something to this Trump Russia connection answer it:

What possible foreign intelligence related to the Trump campaign, transition team, and administration could the FBI hope to get from October 21st 2016 to October 16 2017?

I’m pretty sure the Papadopoulos admission at the end of the memo is sufficient all it’s own.

18 minutes ago, fridge said:

I’m pretty sure the Papadopoulos admission at the end of the memo is sufficient all it’s own.

But it isn't. 

They tried to get a warrant using the Papadopoulos investigation and were denied. 

They didn't get the approval until the dossier was bolstered in the media. 

2 hours ago, Capco said:

Lol.  I actually put DC Tom in the category of "people with their heads on straight" but apparently he was too stupid or too butthurt to realize that.

Or I just have my head on straight enough to know you're a jackass.  

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So Christopher Steele was meeting with journalists, the journalists were writing articles; the FBI was leaking to media and citing articles as underlying evidence to support their counterintelligence investigations; and all of this was used to validate the investigative documents the FBI was receiving from Christopher Steele; who, along with the leaking FBI officials, was also the source of the media articles.

This is not the first time I've heard of a self-referencing circular argument passed off as intelligence.  In other contexts, the Democrats have called this "lying," and called for people's heads.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is not the first time I've heard of a self-referencing circular argument passed off as intelligence.  In other contexts, the Democrats have called this "lying," and called for people's heads.  

Yes, but that was when it was "evil Republicans" conquering "brown people"; while now it's "virtuous liberals" fighting to protect us from "actual Nazis".

On 2/2/2018 at 4:47 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Important 5+ minutes to rewatch and pay attention to. 

Listen to what Rogers is talking about. Remember the key dates. 

Yup. 

Per normal, a guy from Oklahoma (like me!) with his head screwed on straight, and keeping the rule of law in mind for all things.  Jim Lankford is a good one.