Nunes Memo to be Released

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now there's speculation (with a high degree of confidence) as to whose names were redacted in Grassley's referral (which he's efforting to unredact as we speak):

DVT1WT-XkAAcOq1.jpg

If this (speculation) is accurate that means:

Steele received a report from Winer at State, who in turn had received info from Blumenthal (HRC's BFF), who in turn received it from Cody Shearer's sub-source. 

This Washington Times piece states the names Grassley gave to the DNC were Cody and Sid:

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/31/cody-shearer-sidney-blumenthal-emerge-russia-dossi/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25 CEG LG to DNC (Steele Dossier).pdf

DVT2hJ_XcAA8pw0.jpg

Look at HRC's emails on WikiLeaks:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=From%3A+Sid&mfrom=Sidney+Blumenthal&mto=Hillary+Clinton&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

There are 787 emails from Sid to HRC, 143 from her to him:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=Hillary+Clinton&mto=Sidney+Blumenthal&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

That's just from when she was at State. No way they stopped communicating. 

So, this is laying out how HRC's direct confidants with whom she communicates regularly, Sidney Blumethal and Cody Shearer fed info to Winer at State who then fed it to Steele who then fed it to the FBI. 

That directly implicates Hillary - feeding oppo research to her contacts in State to give to the FBI. 

That circular loop sure does seem to keep popping up... 

That goes a long way towards explaining why she was using a personal server for official State Department business. 

And towards explaining why no one should ever be allowed to do it.  Even the most rabid of Hillary's supporters should be able to twig to that: the very fact that the above can be suspected, even if you believe it's bull ****, illustrates how unsound her practices were.  Of course, they won't twig to that...but they should.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My, my, my. Look who just popped up on the radar of this whole scandal. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/04/former_assistant_secretary_of_state_victoria_nuland_christopher_steele_also_shared_information_with_state_department.html

Image result for fox mulder satisfied smile gif

Butt load of karmic justice is coming down the pike. I can't wait. 

Interesting not: Nuland's wikipedia page has a quote from her about Trump's "January 2016" outreach to Russia.

When the cited source for that quote clearly refers to January of 2018.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Putting this here again because this is really massive and I want to make sure people see it. 

Page was working as an FBI informant - helping them build a case against Russians. Then, when suddenly faced with a need to justify past abuses of the 702 quarry system and a need to get a FISA warrant, corrupt officials in the FBI LIED about this to the FISA court and used the media (the NYT specifically) to turn Page from an asset of the FBI to a Russian spy. 

This is an absolute bonkers development. 

And back to the State department revelations:

You know who else was there? Buzzfeed reps.

Seriously, if you are STILL doubting the case I've been laying out for months now I beg you to look down the tracks and see what's coming. 

I wasn't really sure last January if they would go after 44 and HRC personally. But they clearly are... WITH EVIDENCE. 

This is going to keep getting worse for 44 and HRC both. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Putting this here again because this is really massive and I want to make sure people see it. 

Page was working as an FBI informant - helping them build a case against Russians. Then, when suddenly faced with a need to justify past abuses of the 702 quarry system and a need to get a FISA warrant, corrupt officials in the FBI LIED about this to the FISA court and used the media (the NYT specifically) to turn Page from an asset of the FBI to a Russian spy. 

Maybe he was turned.  

I mean, Philby worked for MI6, and was a Russian spy.  Even though he was something of a schmuck, Ames did decent work for the CIA, running a few assets while compromising others.  It's not unprecedented, and not necessarily damning that the FBI would change their story.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Maybe he was turned.  

I mean, Philby worked for MI6, and was a Russian spy.  Even though he was something of a schmuck, Ames did decent work for the CIA, running a few assets while compromising others.  It's not unprecedented, and not necessarily damning that the FBI would change their story.

DVUNvLHU0AEzc4d.jpg:large

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/18/magazine/what-if-anything-does-carter-page-know.html?mtrref=t.co&gwh=859E5ADAE0187349854073896CB4102D&gwt=pay

Except what he's been screaming since the beginning has turned out to be prescient (and he was laughed at for asserting this at the time). If he was Russian agent with criminal intent (which is the standard they have to prove for a Title I) and they flipped him ... why didn't they arrest him after he left the campaign? Or keep him under an NDA to prevent him from spinning what - if it's false - is a very dangerous "spin"?

I don't buy it for a second.

Here's more confirmation: 

Pg 19 of Page's testimony: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/carter_page_hpsci_hearing_transcript_nov_2_2017.pdf

He admits he was outed by Buzzfeed as Male 1 in the Buyakov case. That's more confirmation Page was UCE1 (under cover employee 1). 

DVUUPxaV4AEfNQu.jpg

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except what he's been screaming since the beginning has turned out to be prescient (and he was laughed at for asserting this at the time). If he was Russian agent with criminal intent (which is the standard they have to prove for a Title I) and they flipped him ... why didn't they arrest him after he left the campaign? Or keep him under an NDA to prevent him from spinning what - if it's false - is a very dangerous "spin"?

I don't buy it for a second.

I'm with you on this... For Flynn and Pap, neither had the means for a prolonged fight with the investigation, and from what I understand, Flynn even mortgaged his house to help with legal bills.... Point is, they HAD to scream uncle...

Manafort and Page though are a different beast, both with money and support, both have filed suit to have the charges dismissed on different grounds and I'm sure, willing to keep fighting the charges.... I think our friends on the other side didn't expect this. They planned on  couple more rolling over and playing their game, not biting back

So, let me get this straight.

The Dems, DOJ, FBI, and the media fought tooth and nail to not release the Republican memo. The Dems voted unanimously against it's release and the Feds were saying things like, its release would threaten our national security, undermine law enforcement, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. The Dems were pissed that the Republicans voted against releasing the Schiff memo - which at the time no one on the committee read - not even the Dems!    "We have to release the memo in order to know what's IN the memo." :lol:

Now, after reading it, the full committee voted unanimously to release Nancy Schiff's memo... and not a peep from the FBI or DOJ or the MSM. None of the Republicans are saying its release will compromise anything. 

A double standard is in play here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Our legislators aren't very good at legislating, but they seem to have a natural talent for pointing fingers at their enemies and demanding investigations.  Reminds me of that great Schoolhouse Rock song about the long journey a memo takes to finally become an indictment.

Edited by Cugalabanza
  • Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Our legislators aren't very good at legislating, but they seem to have a natural talent for pointing fingers at their enemies and demanding investigations.  Reminds me of that great Schoolhouse Rock song about the long journey a memo takes to finally become an indictment.

Doesn't help that their constituents demand the president legislate.

Edited by DC Tom

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Doesn't help that their constituents demand the president legislate.

Too many Dirty Harry type movies.  Americans don’t have patience for all those stupid “rules” the bureaucrats downtown are always whining about.  We do what we gotta do to get RESULTS, dammit!

In one way, it's hugely dangerous and contrary to democracy.  On the other hand, ah well, !@#$ it.  It's who we are.

Edited by Cugalabanza

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And back to the State department revelations:

You know who else was there? Buzzfeed reps.

Seriously, if you are STILL doubting the case I've been laying out for months now I beg you to look down the tracks and see what's coming. 

I wasn't really sure last January if they would go after 44 and HRC personally. But they clearly are... WITH EVIDENCE. 

This is going to keep getting worse for 44 and HRC both. 

PM sent.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

So, let me get this straight.

The Dems, DOJ, FBI, and the media fought tooth and nail to not release the Republican memo. The Dems voted unanimously against it's release and the Feds were saying things like, its release would threaten our national security, undermine law enforcement, ya-da-ya-da-ya-da. The Dems were pissed that the Republicans voted against releasing the Schiff memo - which at the time no one on the committee read - not even the Dems!    "We have to release the memo in order to know what's IN the memo." :lol:

Now, after reading it, the full committee voted unanimously to release Nancy Schiff's memo... and not a peep from the FBI or DOJ or the MSM. None of the Republicans are saying its release will compromise anything. 

A double standard is in play here. 

The Republicans should have listened to the Dems. The memo was a total backfire. Who was even paying attention to Carter Page? Now the public knows he was bragging about being a Kremlin advisor and was in Moscow while working for Trump. 

What's the connection between Manafort, Page, Flynn and Popadopoluos? They all had Russian connections and Trump for some reason. Why them?? 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your desperate grasping to make the facts fit your narrative is absolutely hilarious.  :lol:

one is never wrong that way

the sad thing is that Tibs being right is never helpful or consequential to himself or anyone else

the other night on old TV, Archie Bunker is very happy his plant strike has ended that lasted too long

Mike tells him sanctimoniously that Archie shouldn't be happy because with what "the experts" predict about inflation that Archie is losing with the increase his union negotiated

Mike is correct but wrong on 7 counts of what really matters...