Nunes Memo to be Released

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your desperate grasping to make the facts fit your narrative is absolutely hilarious.  :lol:

Put up a brave face little man, its all you have left.

The ring is closing in on the rats. At least you can still talk confidently. 

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Put up a brave face little man, its all you have left.

The ring is closing in on the rats. At least you can still talk confidently. 

it's awful when a rat isn't killed in a trap instantly, they can scream loudly for an hour

---------------------------

I thought Frank Church somewhat of a traitor at his height of national press, but have come to understand him more

We do not need this unless there at times of severe national emergency

2 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

Too many Dirty Harry type movies.  Americans don’t have patience for all those stupid “rules” the bureaucrats downtown are always whining about.  We do what we gotta do to get RESULTS, dammit!

In one way, it's hugely dangerous and contrary to democracy.  On the other hand, ah well, !@#$ it.  It's who we are.

It's exactly what Obama did with his executive orders. He got results for sure, but they didn't last very long, did they?

JD Roberts has always been in tune for my shifting interests in music and politics as he moved along to various shows and networks, Fox is a good place for both of us now...  :D

his best moment was interviewing XTC in the late 70s and asking them if their parents had wanted them to become pop stars

the response was "is your mother proud of you?"

and JD replied something like "she was a bit disappointed i quit dental school but is a bit worried with me talking to the likes of you."

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Republicans should have listened to the Dems. The memo was a total backfire. Who was even paying attention to Carter Page? Now the public knows he was bragging about being a Kremlin advisor and was in Moscow while working for Trump. 

What's the connection between Manafort, Page, Flynn and Popadopoluos? They all had Russian connections and Trump for some reason. Why them?? 

I'll tell you, this Carter Page is one slippery dude.  In the space of 12 months or so he's been an FBI source, A liason to Trump for Russian influence and under surveillance by the same FBI that used him as a source of information.  He's also been the subject of 4 investigations?  Mueller's, the House, the Senate and also a separate FBI investigation?  After all this they still can't uncover his crimes.  He's the MVP of spies.  Not even our best can nail him down - yet.  The left leaning media, pols and public have not been fooled though.  To their credit and yours they are still on the trail and are showing great perseverance knowing that the evidence of crimes will be exposed any day now.  Vindication shall soon be yours. 

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I'll tell you, this Carter Page is one slippery dude.  In the space of 12 months or so he's been an FBI source, A liason to Trump for Russian influence and under surveillance by the same FBI that used him as a source of information.  He's also been the subject of 4 investigations?  Mueller's, the House, the Senate and also a separate FBI investigation?  After all this they still can't uncover his crimes.  He's the MVP of spies.  Not even our best can nail him down - yet.  The left leaning media, pols and public have not been fooled though.  To their credit and yours they are still on the trail and are showing great perseverance knowing that the evidence of crimes will be exposed any day now.  Vindication shall soon be yours. 

Flynn, Manafort, Gates and Popadopolous must be so jealous!! Why are they either guilty or indicted but not him? Lol

Last one before I have to travel:

When they release the FISA application in full, a lot of people's narratives are going to be blown out of the water. 

Which seems to be the plan all along. Back the left/MSM into the "full transparency" corner, then grant their wish and release all the material plus the source material. Then sit back, relax, and watch multiple narratives explode. 

Remember, the MSM has been COMPLICIT in creating this narrative. They've helped build it within their echo chambers while blatantly IGNORING other relevant facts about the story. Thus, they are INCAPABLE of deconstructing their own narrative now - which is why they can offer nothing of substance in terms of covering this story. They're in full CYA mode.

That will change when/if the first few journos get indicted.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yeah, what a horrible thing

Should be in the Trump Economy thread, but please expand on how the ethanol mandate is good for anyone but Iowa farmers?

12 minutes ago, GG said:

Should be in the Trump Economy thread, but please expand on how the ethanol mandate is good for anyone but Iowa farmers?

It's great for Big Oil as well, since I have to buy 10% more fuel to offset the 10% decline in fuel economy because of the ethanol.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's great for Big Oil as well, since I have to buy 10% more fuel to offset the 10% decline in fuel economy because of the ethanol.

This is exactly correct. So, the great experiment with ethanol is actually a failure both economically and environmentally.