Nunes Memo to be Released

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The same exact thing we had when it was posted just 12 hours ago, four posts above your post on the same page?

Or did I need to phrase it as a question?

What do I win?

:P

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Guess who has a direct connection to Hillary? You'll never guess ...(kidding, you'll probably guess)

https://harpers.org/blog/2009/06/russian-oligarch-retains-lobby-firm-close-to-hillary-to-help-resolve-visa-ban/

Waldman's Endeavor Group is "close" to Hillary. 

Is it a wonder why Warner was in contact with Waldman to get to Steele? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Guess who has a direct connection to Hillary? You'll never guess ...(kidding, you'll probably guess)

https://harpers.org/blog/2009/06/russian-oligarch-retains-lobby-firm-close-to-hillary-to-help-resolve-visa-ban/

Waldman's Endeavor Group is "close" to Hillary. 

Is it a wonder why Warner was in contact with Waldman to get to Steele? 

Yes! Another earth scattering, game changing, totally unbelievable, head exploding, you won't believe it, Hillary is in trouble again and Trump is so off the hook memo thing that is just going to do it all! AGAIN!! 

Worth the read... after months of me yabbering on about it, John Brennan becoming more and more of a "central" figure in this scandal. 

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/255020/how-cia-director-john-brennan-targeted-james-comey

In other words, the FBI investigation didn’t start when the Australians, according to the Times—or the Brits, according to Brennan’s most recent version of the story—contacted the FBI after the Papadopoulos-Downer meeting. No, it started when the director of the CIA decided to start an investigation, when Brennan passed on information and intelligence to the FBI, and signaled that the bureau better act on it.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

As expected... 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/09/nunes-seeks-transcripts-from-carter-page-fisa-warrant-hearing.html

I'm really curious to see if they release those transcripts or not. If they do this will get kicked up to a whole new level of crazy. 

Bet you a dollar they claim they lost them.

• Like (+1) 1

Most Americans not falling for the snow job GOP are using to confuse the possible treason by Trump: 

Two-thirds of Americans (66%) say, if President Donald Trump and the FBI disagree, they would believe the FBI over the president. Only 24% of U.S. residents report they would take the side of Mr. Trump. With the exception of the president’s most ardent supporters, more Americans put credence in the FBI than in the president.

More than seven in ten Americans do not think the FBI is out to get President Trump’s administration. 71% of U.S. residents assert the Bureau is just trying to do its job. In contrast, 23% believe the FBI is biased against the president. Although 49% of Republicans believe the FBI has a grievance against Mr. Trump, more than four in ten (43%) say the Bureau is just carrying out its duties.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/29-showdown-with-the-intelligence-community-americans-more-likely-to-believe-the-fbi-than-president-trump/

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Bet you a dollar they claim they lost them.

My guess is that the thinly staffed FISA court will need several months to turn around this request before coming to the conclusion that the transcripts are lost. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

Here's Feinstein's rebuttal letter of the Grassley/Graham criminal referral letter.  I haven't been following this story that closely because when they made a female Colonel Sanders commercial I just feel like nothing really matters anymore.  I'll let the experts on here analyze this.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/0/9/09710d10-8885-4c05-9dee-d587fe0b7c0d/4E7F2E9D9626E9A02A76AC28640D0A01.steele-criminal-referral-analysis.pdf

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Here's Feinstein's rebuttal letter of the Grassley/Graham criminal referral letter.  I haven't been following this story that closely because when they made a female Colonel Sanders commercial I just feel like nothing really matters anymore.  I'll let the experts on here analyze this.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/0/9/09710d10-8885-4c05-9dee-d587fe0b7c0d/4E7F2E9D9626E9A02A76AC28640D0A01.steele-criminal-referral-analysis.pdf

:beer:

(first blush response written on the run)

Point 1 - is nonsense. I've covered how Grassley's memo is calling the FBI's bluff. DF reinforces this here, calling the claims Steele lied "baseless". Yeah. Because the FBI was in on it from the start. Grassley knows this. Hence his referral.

Point 2 - equally nonsensical. Grassley never claimed what she argues about the Clinton contacts. It's deflection worthy of Tibs. 

Point 3 - is irrelevant based on what Grassley's letter is really doing (getting the FBI to either admit or deny Steele lied to them). 

Point 4 - is just trying to salvage Steele's import. She leaves out that Steele was burned in Russia and unable to return because of it. If "Russian sources" were feeding him information for the dossier, they KNEW he was a spy and (after October 16) knew he was building a case having to do with the election, thus giving Putin's IC plenty of motives and opportunity to feed bad intel which he could not, and has admitted he never verified. (GG this is your opportunity for Putin to have contributed to later drafts after the first FISA)

Point 5 - is just a lie. Steele was hired by Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC. This is known and verified by multiple sources and testimonies. He did not "come to the FBI out of concern", he brought political opposition to the FBI on behalf of those in the FBI/DOJ/DNC looking to get the FISA warrant. 

Point 6 - She knows what Grassley is doing, but she's trying to confuse the matter now. Grassley never said his referral contained information unknown to the DOJ or FBI. Quite the opposite. 

Point 7 - also a lie at worst, distortion at best. We know Page was working FOR the FBI in 2013. The other examples were debunked by testimony and evidence or aren't evidence of anything worthy of a Title I FISA approval. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes! Another earth scattering, game changing, totally unbelievable, head exploding, you won't believe it, Hillary is in trouble again and Trump is so off the hook memo thing that is just going to do it all! AGAIN!! 

Are you Duckdog's twin?

aflac duck.jpg

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Most Americans not falling for the snow job GOP are using to confuse the possible treason by Trump: 

Two-thirds of Americans (66%) say, if President Donald Trump and the FBI disagree, they would believe the FBI over the president. Only 24% of U.S. residents report they would take the side of Mr. Trump. With the exception of the president’s most ardent supporters, more Americans put credence in the FBI than in the president.

More than seven in ten Americans do not think the FBI is out to get President Trump’s administration. 71% of U.S. residents assert the Bureau is just trying to do its job. In contrast, 23% believe the FBI is biased against the president. Although 49% of Republicans believe the FBI has a grievance against Mr. Trump, more than four in ten (43%) say the Bureau is just carrying out its duties.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/29-showdown-with-the-intelligence-community-americans-more-likely-to-believe-the-fbi-than-president-trump/

Shows you to what extent the majority of the media shapes public opinion and the extent to which American don't pay attention to what is happening within their government.  The bread crumb trail of facts is getting longer and on an unfavorable trajectory for the FBI. 

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Shows you to what extent the majority of the media shapes public opinion and the extent to which American don't pay attention to what is happening within their government.  The bread crumb trail of facts is getting longer and on an unfavorable trajectory for the FBI. 

Which is why the media was enlisted to run the Russian narrative during the election run up, and to execute the following coup.

There is a tremendous book written by Daniel Bootstin called The Image about this very topic which should be required reading.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is why the media was enlisted to run the Russian narrative during the election run up, and to execute the following coup.

There is a tremendous book written by Daniel Bootstin called The Image about this very topic which should be required reading.

Only a really ignorant person could write the above. "The media" was enlisted? Where does one go to get this media? Is it all in one office? But this person actually believes there is some centrally directed The Media that just goes after poor little innocent Conservatives. Conservatives are victims of The Media. Another conspiracy theory