Nunes Memo to be Released

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Cuz the noose is tight!

Not hardly. The dems put a lot of stuff in that memo that they knew would have to be redacted. It's their too clever of a way to make it look like Trump is treating them differently than the republicans.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not hardly. The dems put a lot of stuff in that memo that they knew would have to be redacted. It's their too clever of a way to make it look like Trump is treating them differently than the republicans.

Could very well be but that Original Nunes memo was one big joke!

A serious question:  have you ever admitted anything wrong that Trump has done?  

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know this?

2 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Could very well be but that Original Nunes memo was one big joke!

A serious question:  have you ever admitted anything wrong that Trump has done?  

From the Nunes memo we now know what DR has been claiming for months. The FBI used a salacious and unproven dossier to gain a warrant to eavesdrop on Carter Page and every other person he came into contact with. They did this four times even after it was obvious (by their admission) that the dossier was fake. Christopher Steele also planted a story with Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News that appeared to confirm the dossier in order to get the original warrant. The Nunes memo is just the very tip of the iceberg here and the chicken**** is going to hit the fan.

Trump had done a lot of things wrong as well as a lot of things right. At least he is doing things. He played into the dems hands as far as this memo goes. When it was sent over to the WH he should have immediately sent it back (once the contents were read) to the dems and told them he wasn't going to fall for their stupid grandstanding and to grow up and take the items out that revealed sources and methods.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know this?

Trey Gowdy and others before the memo was sent out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

From the Nunes memo we now know what DR has been claiming for months. The FBI used a salacious and unproven dossier to gain a warrant to eavesdrop on Carter Page and every other person he came into contact with. They did this four times even after it was obvious (by their admission) that the dossier was fake. Christopher Steele also planted a story with Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News that appeared to confirm the dossier in order to get the original warrant. The Nunes memo is just the very tip of the iceberg here and the chicken**** is going to hit the fan.

Trump had done a lot of things wrong as well as a lot of things right. At least he is doing things. He played into the dems hands as far as this memo goes. When it was sent over to the WH he should have immediately sent it back (once the contents were read) to the dems and told them he wasn't going to fall for their stupid grandstanding and to grow up and take the items out that revealed sources and methods.

Trey Gowdy and others before the memo was sent out.

Wouldn't the right play for the President have been to have the FBI &/or DoJ review & then let them suggest redactions?  Then he could've sent it back saying if the redactions get made it can be released.

Or does he expect that Schiff will take the low ground & leak the memo anyway?

Really confused why he'd choose to be the one not to release it unless it's simply a case of Trump being Trump.  (aka Trump being petty)

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Wouldn't the right play for the President have been to have the FBI &/or DoJ review & then let them suggest redactions?  Then he could've sent it back saying if the redactions get made it can be released.

He did send it back specifying the redactions needed for release.

Likely, though, he's trolling Democrats.  The same people who complained the Nunes memo was revealing classified means and methods, now being asked to redact their own memo?  Even if unintentionally, he's !@#$ing with them.

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Likely, though, he's trolling Democrats.  The same people who complained the Nunes memo was revealing classified means and methods, now being asked to redact their own memo?  Even if unintentionally, he's !@#$ing with them.

OK.  That makes sense.

The response(s) should be interesting.

I don't think Trump could ever do anything to give you guys pause. Everything is liberal whining conspiracy theory. Like three fourths the !@#$ing Trump appointees have been fired. 

His daughter and son in law have huge positions of extreme power, just by virtue of being related to Trump. He continuously lies about nonsense, for no other reason than to inflate his ego. Who gives a !@#$ about crowd size or ratings. Why does a person need to lie about things like that?!?!

He's using Twitter to demonize demorcats. He is president of the entire country. Not just Republicans. If Tyrod Taylor tweeted like him, or Obama (tweeted about Republican people in the same way) for that matter, we'd all have a melt down. Dude straight up acts undignified for the office or Probably of the United States. He mocked John McCain for being captured in war. 

He said, in his own tweet, Democrats were treasonous for not clapping at his state of the union. A person straight up stood up during an Obama speech and screeched you lie. I don't recall Obama calling anyone a traitor after that. Can you imagine how you guys would react if Nancy Pelosi did that? 

He's been golfing like every weekend at his own resort. You guys murdered Obama about that. Why does it not matter now? I don't give a **** either way. I just don't understand why it mattered then and not now...

There's just so many !@#$ing batshit things about what he says and tweets. Republicans are NOT the devil. They're my !@#$ing neigbohrs and friends and family. Democrats are NOT the devil. They are your neighbors and friends and family. 

I'm a fairly reasonable and intelligent person. I didn't form my opinion because CNN told me what to think. George Soros didn't pay me to post here. Holy **** man....read the transcripts of what Trump says. It reads like angry rambling incoherance.

So like are my reasons for being uneasy with this narcasstic shallow man, just bull ****? Am I actually just an idiot? I've tried to base my opinion on his own actions and words.

At what point does the left saying anything is unfair hold any relevance? The DOJ and FBI objected to the release of the Nunes memo. He released it. Schiff had the FBI vet his memo and they said it was ok to release. Trump decided not to release it because of Intel reasons. That's objecivley bull ****. 

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Of course he is.  

Hes is a troll not a politician.  

37 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

I don't think Trump could ever do anything to give you guys pause. Everything is liberal whining conspiracy theory. Like three fourths the !@#$ing Trump appointees have been fired. 

His daughter and son in law have huge positions of extreme power, just by virtue of being related to Trump. He continuously lies about nonsense, for no other reason than to inflate his ego. Who gives a !@#$ about crowd size or ratings. Why does a person need to lie about things like that?!?!

He's using Twitter to demonize demorcats. He is president of the entire country. Not just Republicans. If Tyrod Taylor tweeted like him, or Obama (tweeted about Republican people in the same way) for that matter, we'd all have a melt down. Dude straight up acts undignified for the office or Probably of the United States. He mocked John McCain for being captured in war. 

He said, in his own tweet, Democrats were treasonous for not clapping at his state of the union. A person straight up stood up during an Obama speech and screeched you lie. I don't recall Obama calling anyone a traitor after that. Can you imagine how you guys would react if Nancy Pelosi did that? 

He's been golfing like every weekend at his own resort. You guys murdered Obama about that. Why does it not matter now? I don't give a **** either way. I just don't understand why it mattered then and not now...

There's just so many !@#$ing batshit things about what he says and tweets. Republicans are NOT the devil. They're my !@#$ing neigbohrs and friends and family. Democrats are NOT the devil. They are your neighbors and friends and family. 

I'm a fairly reasonable and intelligent person. I didn't form my opinion because CNN told me what to think. George Soros didn't pay me to post here. Holy **** man....read the transcripts of what Trump says. It reads like angry rambling incoherance.

So like are my reasons for being uneasy with this narcasstic shallow man, just bull ****? Am I actually just an idiot? I've tried to base my opinion on his own actions and words.

At what point does the left saying anything is unfair hold any relevance? The DOJ and FBI objected to the release of the Nunes memo. He released it. Schiff had the FBI vet his memo and they said it was ok to release. Trump decided not to release it because of Intel reasons. That's objecivley bull ****. 

Most of us do not like Trump.  Dumbass.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord, is Sid Blumenthal a full-gatorman !@#$ing moron or what?  

3 hours ago, Taro T said:

Or does he expect that Schiff will take the low ground & leak the memo anyway?

Really confused why he'd choose to be the one not to release it unless it's simply a case of Trump being Trump.  (aka Trump being petty)

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He even included Rod Rosenstein's letter - the same RR who the left spent all last week saying if Trump fired it'd be a red line - as a way to underline this is coming from the DOJ not Trump. 

That's master level trolling. 

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/02/09/2.9.2018.letter.pdf

"Might have" :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/carter-page-steve-bannon-fbi-communications-398992?cid=apn

9 hours ago, Billschinatown said:

The DOJ and FBI objected to the Nunes memo because people were named in it. The dems were screaming about it having classified information then when it was released called it a nothing burger.

You say that Schiff had the FBI vet his memo. Do you have a link for that? This is the same FBI and DOJ that is saying it is NOT ok to release without certain redactions.

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Heiseven included Rod Rosenstein's letter - the same RR who the left spent all last week saying if Trump fired it'd be a red line - as a way to underline this is coming from the DOJ not Trump. 

That's master level trolling. 

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/02/09/2.9.2018.letter.pdf

"Might have" :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/08/carter-page-steve-bannon-fbi-communications-398992?cid=apn

Should be fun watching them reconcile their condemnation of Pres. Trump refusing the request to release the unredacted memo w/ their support for Rosenstein when Rosenstein was one that proposed the redactions.

Actually it won't, as they won't.  Interesting how their entire gambit is based on their knowledge that almost nobody will read the actual letter sent back by the WH.

• Like (+1) 1