Nunes Memo to be Released

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking of... this was an interesting interview last night with Grassley and Graham: 

There are a couple things that jumped out at me, but the biggest came from Grassley near the end. Baier asked the senators about the chances of getting a second special counsel appointed. Grassley's answer jumped out:

"I'm gonna use as much leverage as I can, and I think I have a lot, to get the job done."

DYXs18_VoAASjpF.jpg

That's perhaps the most badass example of an understatement as I've ever heard... 

It's an understatement because we KNOW Grassley has loads of leverage at this point even without the additional ammunition of the IMMINENT IG report. But the mention of leverage spurred a thought about McCabe's visit to the DOJ:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-official-andrew-mccabe-asks-justice-department-not-to-fire-him/2018/03/15/f3f220c0-2871-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.abb29d789979

Was McCabe really there to ask the DOJ not to fire him? Or was leverage being deployed by Sessions?

Without that pension it's going to be tough for McCabe to cover the legal fees which are coming whether or not he's fired. Perhaps Sessions wanted to remind Andy face-to-face just how expensive and painful the next several months are going to be for him, and how he can reduce some of that by cooperating more fully with what's to come... 

... Just thinking out loud It's speculation - and we'll find out soon one way or the other. Either way though it's largely irrelevant. The evidence is overwhelming with or without McCabe's cooperation. 

Today is going to be really interesting. 

image.jpeg.e1e5cd5cca9c95bc0d9abb6986ebd4c9.jpeg

fixed for you

The Clapper News Network
by George Neumayr

Original Article

The late pundit Robert Novak used to say that government officials can choose to be either “a source or a target.” In other words, leak information to reporters and you can count on flattering coverage and protection from them. An added bonus to leaking, as former Intelligence Director Jim Clapper discovered, is that the network to which you are leaking will turn you into a paid contributor. According to Congressman Jim Jordan, speaking to Fox News, “Clapper was actually the guy leaking information” to CNN about the presidential briefing on the Steele dossier

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sorry Andy, no million dollar pension for criminals....................

If McCabe is this dirty little trickster...........

Wouldn't his firing not be enough and he needs to give some answers........... FOR REAL?

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

If McCabe is this dirty little trickster...........

Wouldn't his firing not be enough and he needs to give some answers........... FOR REAL?

The coincidence is just amazing to me.  So many Republicans with formerly outstanding reputations turned out to be just underhanded criminals, AFTER they got involved investigating Trump. 

I mean, what are the odds?  90% of Republicans support Trump.  Like 95 point something percent of Republicans are honest and upstanding (PPP aside) and yet nearly every one of the appointed Republican investigators, is apparently crooked and secretly has it in for Trump. 

Either an amazing coincidence or might it possibly be that there are concerted efforts to smear the reputation of anyone that may be called down the road to testify against Trump?  I can hear the defense attorney now, "How can we trust McCabe's testimony?  We know he was fired from the FBI for lying."

9 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The coincidence is just amazing to me.  So many Republicans with formerly outstanding reputations turned out to be just underhanded criminals, AFTER they got involved investigating Trump. 

I mean, what are the odds?  90% of Republicans support Trump.  Like 95 point something percent of Republicans are honest and upstanding (PPP aside) and yet nearly every one of the appointed Republican investigators, is apparently crooked and secretly has it in for Trump. 

Either an amazing coincidence or might it possibly be that there are concerted efforts to smear the reputation of anyone that may be called down the road to testify against Trump?  I can hear the defense attorney now, "How can we trust McCabe's testimony?  We know he was fired from the FBI for lying."

Trump did not smear McCabe's reputation. McCabe smeared it by violating his oaths and breaking the law. 

Would you rather let a criminal go - and pay his pension - just because he didn't like trump? Is that how low your own ethics have sunk, Bob? 

Bob's TDS has gotten so bad he's convinced himself Trump was behind McCabe's firing... Despite McCabe being fired by Sessions (not Trump) based on the recommendation of the non partisan OPR who reached their conclusion based off the evidence collected by the IG - an Obama appointee. 

:lol: But Trump did it. 

4 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

You forgot to note that all of these opinions are true facts. -)

5 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Proof of 95%?

At this same point in Obama's tenure I was just as hopeful and promising to believe in what he could accomplish. A few years in I saw true colors.

I had more hope for Obama than I did Trump. Obama made everything sound pretty than be **** on erryone. Trump spewed **** on his mouth and is now treating everyone the right way.

You will argue he is not but I don't care about criminals immigrants, foreign political bull ****, and 99% of what the alt left want to say matters.  I could give no !@#$s about stormy Daniels or if he did do golden showers.  He hasn't lied to Congress about it, at least.

So, your 95% of Republicans is made up. And I'm far from republican. Most notably abortion (would give discount cards out if I could and frequent flier miles, and Starbucks lattes) and also what used to be a left focal point:. Free speech.

McCabe got what he deserved. It's a good time to give people just that up there.  No one is beyond reproach. And your party seems scared shitless

Fasten your seat belts and remove dogs from overheads. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

The Reckoning of the FBI Has Begun
by Roger L. Simon

Original Article

Friday´s firing of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, based on a report from the Office of Professional Responsibility, is only the beginning of what is likely to be the most explosive series of revelations in American history. Forget Watergate. It will be the distant past once the Inspector General´s reports—there apparently will be more than one—start to come out. This will be the "Gate of Gates." From the FBI and across the intelligence agencies an astonishing number of people are going to find themselves accused

8 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

You've fallen right in line with the talking points of the left.  Hook, line and sinker. 

Nothing sweeter than reading the panicked words of treasonous prigs who are just starting to realize how truly !@#$ed they are. 

It's hilarious when one proven liar who once spied on Congress to keep his illegalities secret coming to the aid of another proven liar and corrupt official without a hint of irony - or honesty:

DYgVbcOV4AAGRub.jpg

His fall, will be very sweet to watch. And it's coming, John. 

Then there's Comey, who got thrown under the bus by McCabe in his statement:

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/378919-mccabe-just-made-life-tough-for-comey-and-the-special-counsel

“I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor,” McCabe stated. “As deputy director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter.”

If the “interaction” means leaking the information, then McCabe’s statement would seem to directly contradict statements Comey made in a May 2017 congressional hearing. Asked if he had “ever been an anonymous source in news reports about matters relating to the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation” or whether he had “ever authorized someone else at the FBI to be an anonymous source in news reports about the Trump investigation or the Clinton investigation,” Comey replied “never” and “no.”

Then there's this joker - the most corrupt AG in our lifetimes:

Note the similarities in all these nervous tweets. They're laying the blame at the feet of Trump when it was an Obama appointee who found the dirt that got McCabe fired. The case is AIRTIGHT against McCabe and the higher ups. How do we know? 

If THAT'S true and they fired McCabe anyway, then that would mean Sessions has MOUNTAINS of evidence - not just on McCabe, but on all the higher ups he could rat-'n-roll on. 

No wonder Mr. Brennan, Mr. Holder, Mr. Comey, and others are lashing out today. They should have picked better conspirators I guess. 

And while the rats are lashing out with lies and mindless blather, there's General Flynn hitting the campaign trail in California: 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/17/former-trump-adviser-michael-flynn-hits-campaign-t/

Sure doesn't seem like a man who's worried, does he? Almost like he knows what's coming next. 

image.jpeg

You would do well to just go to the movies a lot more. 

On 3/17/2018 at 3:56 AM, Bob in Mich said:

WTF are you talking about? Please name some of the "so many Republicans" who investigated Trump. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are watching a movie... and the best movies have twist endings. 

Yes. "The Sting" was one, but I think my favorite movie with a twist was "Witness For The Prosecution". (not that I was born when it was made)

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are watching a movie... and the best movies have twist endings. 

Honestly, I don't want my President saying "not fair" (even if it might seem that way).  It is what petulant 5 year olds do.  It's annoying when the kid does it, and more so when a septuagenarian does it.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Nanker said:

You would do well to just go to the movies a lot more. 

WTF are you talking about? Please name some of the "so many Republicans" who investigated Trump. 

He can't. He has to wait for the "professionals" at YT to tell him what to think. 

Bob has admitted more than once he happily outsources his own free thinking to those "professionals". It's an admission most would hesitate to make openly, but Bob flaunts it like a badge of honor. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, snafu said:

Honestly, I don't want my President saying "not fair" (even if it might seem that way).  It is what petulant 5 year olds do.  It's annoying when the kid does it, and more so when a septuagenarian does it.

Agreed. It was cringe worthy and pissed me off whenever Obama trotted out his dogmatic "fair share" lingo, and Trump doesn't wear that well either. 

That said, I've always wondered about the makeup of Mueller's team. Seems like they've hired a team of Red Sox players to investigate The Yankees clubhouse. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Agreed. It was cringe worthy and pissed me off whenever Obama trotted out his dogmatic "fair share" lingo, and Trump doesn't wear that well either. 

That said, I've always wondered about the makeup of Mueller's team. Seems like they've hired a team of Red Sox players to investigate The Yankees clubhouse. 

That's because, well.............................................................damn Yankees! I'm sure I could be impartial sitting on a jury for that football team from Massachusetts.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Boy, you guys got me again.  I guess there really are none.   Gosh, why must I lie so much?

Hmmm, well, how bout Mueller or even Mitch Cumstein for starters? 

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Boy, you guys got me again.  I guess there really are none.   Gosh, why must I lie so much?

Hmmm, well, how bout Mueller or even Mitch Cumstein for starters? 

Only partisan hacks, like yourself, approach this as a LvR thing. 

It's never been about left versus right - it's about right and wrong. That's why you're so lost in this conversation and have to rely on paid propagandists like the Young Turks to get your news. 

Moron, DR, have you noticed I don't ever quote you or respond to you for like a month now?  That is because I view you as the wild eyed fukstick at the end of the bar.  I made the mistake of making eye contact once and you have been a complete confrontational jerk since that day.  Never again, you !@#$ing lunatic.   Back on ignore.  Out.

By the way, The young Turks has a live Youtube show weeknights from 6-8pm eastern.  Check it out.  You'll love it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Moron, DR, have you noticed I don't ever quote you or respond to you for like a month now?  That is because I view you as the wild eyed fukstick at the end of the bar.  I made the mistake of making eye contact once and you have been a complete confrontational jerk since that day.  Never again, you !@#$ing lunatic.   Back on ignore.  Out.

By the way, The young Turks has a live Youtube show weeknights from 6-8pm eastern.  Check it out.  You'll love it.

Oh yeah, they are credible. The same people that got destroyed in debates with Ben Shapiro and Ann Coulter. Oh yeah, they are credible.

Chunk Yogurt....... the guy who eats bacon grease is a real credible source, isn't he.

Point is, leftist awanna slam people like Hannity, but think The Young Jerks are credible. Yep, makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I do notice. But I don't care. I expose your idiocy when appropriate because it's dangerous. You've been shilled so hard you don't even realize that you're a useful idiot for people who wish to see you kept deaf, dumb, and blind. 

And I know the Young Turks. I work in Hollywood where they wish they could be. How do I know that? Because they're star-fukkers. They're hacks - as they've conclusively demonstrated to me during several conversations I've had with them.