Tom Brady gets upset at reporters for disparaging remark

53 minutes ago, Steptide said:

He's not though. He's a pretty humble, down to earth guy. He's basically everything you'd ever want in a player/qb. I hate the Patriots, don't get me wrong, but I respect Brady for the person he is. 

We will disagree on this.

I'm a Michigan fan, and I've paid attention to Brady for a long time. 

The motto from Bo Schembechler was "Those who stay will be Champions". Not Cheaters, which Brady is a part of, and he also lied about the whole deflated football issue, and he's the biggest crybaby that I have ever seen in the NFL. I've never seen a QB look back at the referee for a flag to be thrown as often as he has.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, KW95 said:

He has won me over.  All of these years of fighting it.  Being in denial all the while it was right in my face.  Just cheer for the Pats and relieve my stress!

GO Pats!

Enjoy Tyrod boys!  Im outta here.  I feel so free...Like Steve Miller " I wanna fly like an eagle "

Wow!! This shocking!!! (Sarcasm off)

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, KW95 said:

He has won me over.  All of these years of fighting it.  Being in denial all the while it was right in my face.  Just cheer for the Pats and relieve my stress!

GO Pats!

Enjoy Tyrod boys!  Im outta here.  I feel so free...Like Steve Miller " I wanna fly like an eagle "

Multiple this by a million and presto -- you have the creation of the Patriots* fan base over the last 15 years!!

But yeah, you don't make a comment about anyone's kid, ever, no matter how much you hate the player or politician or guy in the next cubicle. 

Kids are born innocent of any wrongdoing.  It's not her fault that she's 5 even if she is a "pissant".  A 5 year old will be a 5 year old and some people think all kids are "bad" by nature.  

Personally, I love the little stinkers.  My friend's 5 year old girl is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and brings a smile to my face every time I see her.  It's the teenagers who are a royal PITA.  

How on earth does one think attacking Tom's kid is going to further their argument...