AFC Championship GDT: Jaguars vs. Patriots at 3:05 PM ET on CBS

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Nice, Jags gonna need a consistent pass rush today.  Gotta force fgs instead of tds too. Pats moved it but that was a win for the Jags d.

Let's see what version of bortles we get today 

Edited by Steptide

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Man that was a Tyrod throw, behind the guy and not in stride, hard to catch those.

Duvallllllllll....Go Jags

I thought the same thing.  However, I'm still bitter about the Bills' putrid O and the loss to the Jags so I'm hoping the Jags get smoked.

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

I thought the same thing.  However, I'm still bitter about the Bills' putrid O and the loss to the Jags so I'm hoping the Jags get smoked.

No way man, I always support every team that plays NE, no matter what. Brady girls make the SB I won't even watch it.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, xRUSHx said:

No way man, always hate every team that plays NE, no matter what. Brady girls make the SB I won't even watch it.

I hear ya.  Believe me, this is a tough one for me but I really am that bitter about that loss.

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can't get to a place where I'm mad at the Jags because OUR offense was terrible.

• Like (+1) 2