Brian Daboll hired as new OC

Estro

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Lol. Yeah. Whatever. 

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/02/what_brian_daboll_others_have.html

New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniel on Daboll: Jan. 28, 2015

"Every day he's got his hands in the game-planning process, the preparation, the scouting report. He's a guy that I lean on significantly in my role. Brian's involved in every meeting we have, whether it's red-zone, third-down, goal-line, short-yardage. His tight ends are going to be right in the middle of that anyway. His expertise, his knowledge and the experience he brings is tremendous."

--McDaniel, according to the Buffalo News 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Trust the process.

He worked under hoodie and Saban and like previously stated, he knows the incoming QB class.

I'm on board.

How many BB and Sabans assistants have done anything away from them?

I wanted a coach that could make chicken salad out of chicken poo. I felt like Chudzinski was that kind of coach. Not sure on Daboll. I like the influences of belicheat and Saban. But he is young and has been around some good coaches. 

I will say that this will be a popular hire around the league with all of the talking heads and that we will finally make good use of our tight ends. 

Quarterback is still a massive question mark. Garopollo would be perfect right about now, but it is what it is. I think there is a negative zero chance Tyrod is back with this hire. 

Just now, Lurker said:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/02/what_brian_daboll_others_have.html

New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniel on Daboll: Jan. 28, 2015

"Every day he's got his hands in the game-planning process, the preparation, the scouting report. He's a guy that I lean on significantly in my role. Brian's involved in every meeting we have, whether it's red-zone, third-down, goal-line, short-yardage. His tight ends are going to be right in the middle of that anyway. His expertise, his knowledge and the experience he brings is tremendous."

--McDaniel, according to the Buffalo News 

Yay more TE stuff. 

Where is the QB stuff?

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I wanted a coach that could make chicken salad out of chicken poo. I felt like Chudzinski was that kind of coach. Not sure on Daboll. I like the influences of belicheat and Saban. But he is young and has been around some good coaches. 

I will say that this will be a popular hire around the league with all of the talking heads and that we will finally make good use of our tight ends. 

Quarterback is still a massive question mark. Garopollo would be perfect right about now, but it is what it is. I think there is a negative zero chance Tyrod is back with this hire. 

So, he played under the College and NFL greatest coaches of all time right? That should have been success right off the back in the NFL correct? Or it's a OC riding the jock of someone else?

Edited by Real McCoy