At what point do we say Antonio Brown is the GOAT?

Process

1 minute ago, Process said:

Seriously

By the end of his career I think this guy will be considered the greatest wr to ever play. I'd say you could make the argument that he already is. 

Whoa!!!

how long have you been watching the NFL??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Seriously

By the end of his career I think this guy will be considered the greatest wr to ever play. I'd say you could make the argument that he already is. 

It was a fantastic catch......................but you're getting carried away.

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Before this season I was watching ESPN. I saw his last 4-5 years numbers and was blown away. His dominance, consistentcy and availability is amazing. He's the best doing it by far. Goat is a different story, highly debatable

This is his 8th season.  He isn't in the top 60 for TDs and is barely in the top 50 for yards.

He would have to play for many more years before entering the GOAT discussion.

24 minutes ago, Process said:

Seriously

If you think "you could make the argument he already is" please do so - because I doubt you can.

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...ask Jerry Rice to weigh in for starters.............

Exactly!  When Jerry Rice is considered by many to be the greatest football player ever any WR has a mountain to climb to pass him.  Almost impossible!

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Process said:

Seriously

There was this guy named Jerry Rice.  Check him out when you have some free time.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Process said:

Seriously

That would be never unless you want to say Jerry Rice never played in the league.