GDT: Jax at Pitt

John in Jax

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Does our loss hurt less if JAX wins this game?

To Quote Dennis Green, the Jags were who we thought they were.........and we let em off the damn hook!!!

I think the Bills  just match up better to the Jags than the Steelers do. The Bills still should have had that game with even the slightest effort by TT.

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

I'm doing my best to remove my feelings about personal storylines and just appreciating a really nice underdog win (maybe). 

Except that Pitt has a better chance of taking down the Pats IMO.

Although if they are on their game I would be really interested to see how Jax's D would make out against Tom & Co.

The worst part about all of this is that if the Jags hold on to win, I am going to have to put up with obnoxious coworkers and fawning/pathetic local media reports all this coming week! Leading up to this game, they were saying that there was going to be a "Teal Takeover" by Jag fans in Pittsburgh, and I think I've seen about 100 Jag fans there in the stands.  While last week, we had thousands of fans here in town, and they totally did not even cover it, and actually had the audacity to say that the Jag fans came out in throngs, and that the Jags had a sold out stadium cheering them on...it was sickening! LOL

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I agree, but that came out of nowhere.

After that weak coverage on the Bortles bomb , I realized how important the position is and  thought about how good this secondary is and feel there's no reason to downgrade at CB2

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

To Quote Dennis Green, the Jags were who we thought they were.........and we let em off the damn hook!!!

I think the Bills  just match up better to the Jags than the Steelers do. The Bills still should have had that game with even the slightest effort by TT.

Agreed, but also think it was more than TT who caused the loss. Not that I'm giving TT a pass. 

2 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Except that Pitt has a better chance of taking down the Pats IMO.

Although if they are on their game I would be really interested to see how Jax's D would make out against Tom & Co.

I agree but I already resolved the Saints are the only team that really can stop them...thats assuming the ref assistance is shut off in the SB

Edited by ProcessTheTrust