GDT: Titans vs. Patriots at 8:15 PM on CBS

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Does everyone here know that Ron Torbert the head referee in this game is the president of the company that built Gillette Stadium? That's right, the head ref is the president of the company that Robert Kraft paid money to to build his stadium. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is a clear conflict of interest

This for real?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Does everyone here know that Ron Torbert the head referee in this game is the president of the company that built Gillette Stadium? That's right, the head ref is the president of the company that Robert Kraft paid money to to build his stadium. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is a clear conflict of interest

I heard about this last year, close to turning it off already. Patriots are probably the most hated team in the NFL and fans of others teams hate watching them.

Gillislee would have caught that for sure

12 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Literally on Kraft's payroll.  lol

15 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This can not be true. Is this true?

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Read it and weep. Scroll down. He's the vice president

http://www.bartonmalow.com/voices/2014-vice-president-promotions

I see he's VP and focuses on contract review and litigation, but there was no mention of any Gillette Stadium contract.  Not saying you're making things up, just that I haven't seen anything that specifically points to a possible conflict of interest.  There are many refs who I'd wonder about conflict of interest based on calls made during Patriot games.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

That is interesting if true. Is this true???

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Tennessee has had the ball almost 2 to 1 stop blaming the refs for there horrible play. The titans where never winning this game. They where one of the worst teams to make the playoffs.

No one is blaming the refs for their play. The Titans have been jobbed by the refs. The Titans have been outplayed by the Pats. Both can be true. Learn to spell.