Tre White Not a ROY Candidate

Jasovon

It has to be Kamara in a landslide.  Hunt and Fournette burst onto the scene but faded, McCaffrey didn't put up the numbers Kamara did.  Lattimore plays a position that is too hard to quantify.  Add in Kamara was a fantasy monster (yes this matters more than most believe imo) and I think he is a lock. 

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where is this coming from?

I thought there was offensive and defensive

Yeah this isnt the official NFL one because they are offensive and defensive not just one category.

White could replace either McCaffery or Fournette.

.averaging under 4 YPC for Fournette is not impressive at all. And McCaffery got their on name recognition..he was a glorified receiver.

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where is this coming from?

I thought there was offensive and defensive

There is... i don’t see the nominees anywhere. I don’t think they have been announced.  Awards presented on 2/3.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Kamara absolutely deserves it.  It's not even really close, actually.  6.1 ypc, 10.2 ypr, 13 TDs, 1554 yards from scrimmage - amazing. 

(Upon further reflection, Kareem Hunt had a great year too, but I still give it to Kamara.)

Edited by dave mcbride

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That’s fine - one less negotiation point in his second contract.

The NFL is a joke though - you start to wonder if it’s being run by the Russian mob.

It is a billion dollar industry.  I won't say Russian mob but to believe it is entirely on the up and up would be naive at best.  Putin still have Kraft's ring?

3 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Ah, that’s the Pepsi Rookie of the Year. It’s annual nominees are driven by their weekly award.

There is an AP OROY and AP DROY that they present the night before the SB at the NFL Honors ceremony. They usually invite 2 or 3 finalists for each and present it that night. I don’t see those nominees yet but could have missed it.

Edited by YoloinOhio