Tyrod deserves a huge THANK YOU!

Punt75

2 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Great post. Tyrod did his best and he laid it out there.  

It’s a shame there are so many negative comments from the “greatest fans in the NFL”.   Tyrod has class, can’t say the same about some of the negative sentiments in this thread.  

Bills fans LOVE the team BUT have a LOVE/HATE for every QB that  comes here.  The one and done's are the worst. I swear half the posters here are Pit Bulls that just won't let go.

Edited by cd1

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Bet they do. Respect has nothing to do with the outcome. It’s the effort. You clearly don’t get it.  

Oh I get it. and it football it has everything to do with the outcome.

Especially when your defense only allows 10 points and all you had to do was score one TD.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Bills fans LOVE the team BUT have a LOVE/HATE for every QB that  comes here.  The one and done's are the worst. I swear half the posters here are Pit Bulls that just won't let go.

when the QB sucks the fans sure do, as they have full right to

Just now, cd1 said:

Bills fans LOVE the team BUT have a LOVE/HATE for every QB that  comes here.  The one and done's are the worst. I swear half the poster here are Pit Bulls that just won't let go.

What do you have against PIT Bulls. I'm offended by this. 

Or hear me out, we dont feel the need to thank every player that comes through this team that wasn't a complete Maybin. 

Good job Tyrod, you held a starting spot for three years, you lead the leagues worst passing attack over that three year span. Thanks, I think?

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I like Tyrod. Good guy. Safe with the football. Able to get us to the playoffs. But he hasn't taken the next step. Plays like a rookie afraid to turn it loose.

Plays it safe but not smart. He's not "efficient" like people try to say. Situational awareness and throwing to the correct receiver are things he doesn't do well. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

when the QB sucks the fans sure do, as they have full right to

2 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

What do you have against PIT Bulls. I'm offended by this. 

Or hear me out, we dont feel the need to thank every player that comes through this team that wasn't a complete Maybin. 

Good job Tyrod, you held a starting spot for three years, you lead the leagues worst passing attack over that three year span. Thanks, I think?

I was not happy with Taylor and I do hope we move on from him.  But some folks here are just vicious about him. If I am pissed the Taylor plays here another year, I should be pissed at those who retained him for the job.

27 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I’d edit the “led” us part.    The offense was ? and ranked close to the bottom.  

Funny how they try to point to how Tyrod "took us to the playoffs", like he was the reason they got to the playoffs. Truth is this team went to the playoffs in spite of him not because of IMO.

14 hours ago, Agent 91 said:

With all due respect to Tyrod I do  NOT want him as a mentor. He was too careful and gun-shy. He left way too many plays on the field. I always wished we would have a Fitzpatrick kind of guy in the room. Someone who can process the game someone who knows how to make reads and checks. And someone who is tough as nails (Upending a linebacker on a lead block against Detroit). Fitz had a million dollar brain with a 10 cent arm. Thats the guy I want mentoring my franchise guy. Not a popular take... I know but i personally would love it. 

I agree someday the the Amish rifle will be a Qb coach or even offensive coordinator if not head coach. His physical limitations kept him from being elite. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Oh I get it. and it football it has everything to do with the outcome.

Especially when your defense only allows 10 points and all you had to do was score one TD.

No you don’t. You get how numbers work. You don’t get respect. Who cares.  Carry on. 

29 minutes ago, cd1 said:

You are close. They are more like posers. Pitbulls are smart and loyal animals. Totally different breed. 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

No you don’t. You get how numbers work. You don’t get respect. Who cares.  Carry on. 

You are close. They are more like posers. Pitbulls are smart and loyal animals. Totally different breed. 

Tyrod Taylor this year:

Yards per attempt - 23rd
Yards per compl- 28th
Yards per game - 27th 
TD's 25th 

Those are numbers that mean something, and how does everyone all the sudden know Taylor is a stand up guy?

The best thing Taylor did was not be EJ Manuel. SO Thanks for that, I guess?

35 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Tyrod Taylor this year:

Yards per attempt - 23rd
Yards per compl- 28th
Yards per game - 27th 
TD's 25th 

Those are numbers that mean something, and how does everyone all the sudden know Taylor is a stand up guy?

The best thing Taylor did was not be EJ Manuel. SO Thanks for that, I guess?

I hope its stand up comedian because he's a lousy QB

8 hours ago, BananaB said:

They get paid big money to do what they do.... I’ll be thankful when we move on from him. 15 starts including playoffs and he led us to 3 points in four of those games. That’s over 25%. 

If you want wanna thank players, the defense, McCoy and Hauska is where you should start. 

I was thanking Tyrod because of his character and effort.  The QB in any NFL city takes a lot of media abuse.  He stood tall.  I understand his limitations but admire his attitude! 

10 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Reward him with a one way ticket out of town 

Thanks for costing us a playoff win and losing to Blake Freakin Bortles. 

No more time for this dummy in the huddle. 

All his good guy and great teammate traits aside.. 1 million times this.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:01 PM, Misterbluesky said:

He's a class guy for sure and I wish him the best..but his time here is over.

Deja vu all over again. Seems like one year ago Today I was reading the exact same thing.

A year, 16 games, and playoffs and I read the same

I have no idea if he'll be back or not. Well know within a couple of months.  I think its far from a certainty.