Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Probably depends on how far McDermott takes the Bills in the playoffs.  That should be a factor, no?

I'd think so.  If the Bills lose tomorrow though, and both teams are out during the wildcard week, I'd have to think McDermott would have the edge given the roster.  GO BILLS.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Probably depends on how far McDermott takes the Bills in the playoffs.  That should be a factor, no?

Yes but I think they will also take into account the prior year's success. Given how drastic of a change in record and performance the Rams have untaken, it is likely McVay. But as you said, if McClap takes the Bills to the big dance, then it is clearly a factor 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

A tale of two teams. Falcon’s experience is showing and the Rams look like they are in above their heads.

There's always one newcomer to the playoffs that acts like it.   Woods keeping this drive alive all by himself.

31 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Well the pass was three yards short. ;)

Not sure why fans don't like watching or root for the Rams. Even if you hate Sammy, which is ridiculous IMO. He didnt make the trade for himself. Woods is an easy guy to root for. Nickel Robey-Coleman is likeable. McVay is a great young coach. He chose Wade, a Bills favorite. Donald and Gurley are both great and fun to watch.

Gotta root for the falcons here for the draft pick. Every little bit helps.