Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Only very astute HOF voters will appreciate and vote for a decoy such as Sammy. I hope they look at sammy’s Tape and give him a serious look. His decoy work truly is the finest. Probably the best I’ve seen since Alvin Harper. Or maybe since the guy who lined up across from Terrell Owens who caused him to get so open for all those years? 

JJ Stokes!!! Yay

1 minute ago, mob16151 said:

If the rams punt catcher,doesnt **** the bed,Rams are leading at halftime.

I wonder what the game odds are now.  I'd drop a halftime bet on the Rams if I was in Vegas.  Atlanta had the chance to put them away early and failed to capitalize.  Rams are over their early game jitters and are now looking like the better team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mob16151 said:

If the rams punt catcher,doesnt **** the bed,Rams are leading at halftime.

Yup. If I had to bet right now who will win I think it would be the Rams. It all depends, IMO, whether Goff plays decent or well in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. He doesn't have to win it for them, he just has to do what he is doing now, which is just average.

Just now, KD in CA said:

I wonder what the game odds are now.  I'd drop a halftime bet on the Rams if I was in Vegas.  Atlanta had the chance to put them away early and failed to capitalize.  Rams are over their early game jitters and are now looking like the better team.

Any news about Ryan?

Just now, KD in CA said:

Bovada has live betting. 

At halftime ...Rams-6.5 is-110. That line is from this point forward. So the books expect the Rams to outscore the Falcons by about a touchdown in the 2nd half. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This Falcons team is so frustrating to watch. So far the Rams Dline is keeping this close. That was one heck of a catch by Wood. Sammie has been silent so far. The thing that stuck out was Collinsworth saying that Gurley is by far the Rams best player.  

Been impressed by Goff once he got over the jitters,and they started moving the pocket a little.