Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

That is not true.  Wood made great catches like that while he was here with Tyrod as well as Orton.  

Look at Woods Numbers:

Catches/Yards/TDs

2013 -  40/587/3

2014 -  65/699/5

2015 -  47/552/3

2016 -  51/613/1

and with the Rams

2017 - 56/781/5

Where is the big difference in his numbers between Buffalo and Rams.

Sorry but if Tyrod threw guys open like Goff does you wouldn't have people wanting to run him out of town.

7 minutes ago, ganesh said:

That is not true.  Wood made great catches like that while he was here with Tyrod as well as Orton.  

Look at Woods Numbers:

Catches/Yards/TDs

2013 -  40/587/3

2014 -  65/699/5

2015 -  47/552/3

2016 -  51/613/1

and with the Rams

2017 - 56/781/5

Where is the big difference in his numbers between Buffalo and Rams.

Averaging almost 20 yards/game more this year than his best year prior.

Just now, Jasovon said:

That's the biggest shock for me, i was sure he would blossom anywhere else and this is one of the best offenses in the league.

I think he had an ok season,he's just not getting any love tonight,at all. Not sure what kind of coverage he's facing though

Just now, mob16151 said:

I think he had an ok season,he's just not getting any love tonight,at all. Not sure what kind of coverage he's facing though

Probably less coverage than Brown or Julio and those are guys he is supposed to be as good as. I'm actually happier having Gaines and Benjamin than Watkins.

Dilly,dilly

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Probably less coverage than Brown or Julio and those are guys he is supposed to be as good as. I'm actually happier having Gaines and Benjamin than Watkins.

While not disagreeing,the only way to know for sure,would be too watch the all 22

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Could be because they have a great coach with a prolific passing offense where a bunch of guys produce?

Yeah...and I am not sure why TT is to blame for that lack of extra yards.  

This coaching staff came in and decided that they did not want to pay $10M for Woods.  Woods production has been more or less the same in Buffalo and LA.  

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

me too

He missed 5 games this year due to injuries.

Woods missed 2-3 games almost every year while with the Bills as well. The whole WR core as a whole was always dinged up and sad thing is not much has changed now. Woods is a nice supporting player but not someone you overpay for.

Edited by billieve420