Wild Card GDT: Falcons vs. Rams at 8:15 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

Woods missed 2-3 games almost every year while with the Bills as well. Woods is a nice supporting player but not someone you overpay for.

5yr - 39 mill contract is far from over paying for a WR #1 or a good #2 for that matter.

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I could see the Falcons back in the Super Bowl. I’m just starting to get that vibe. 

i can't they have been lucky this game with the turnovers and a flat rams team. I don't think they could beat the vikings or saints

5 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

I could see the Falcons back in the Super Bowl. I’m just starting to get that vibe. 

I think the Saints get there.  Their defense looks good and the run game with Ingram and Kamara is very difficult to stop.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

i can't they have been lucky this game with the turnovers and a flat rams team. I don't think they could beat the vikings or saints

I’ll take Ryan over Keenum in a playoff game. The Vikings have been great, but I’ll never underestimate the experienced QB advantage in the playoffs. The Falcons are also familiar with the Saints as a divisional foe. They did split the series with them this season. 

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Sammy Christ Superstar... it’s time.

We could have really used his performance tomorrow. It would make all the difference in the world.