Marcell Dareus Training Hard for Bills Game

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I don't know why Dareus would have any ill will against Buffalo. We drafted him high and we gave him a huge contract, if I was Dareus I would find it hard to get fired up for this game.

I would totally think that too if I knew nothing about professional athletes and competitors and friends.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Dareus is a patron of the arts. He was attending a performance of the Jacksonville Ballet....

And who can blame him!?  

I love these puritanical responses!  Marcell is evil for pursuing pleasures of the flesh! 

I bet he even has sex for reasons other than procreation! 

He'll burn in hellfire for this!

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

And who can blame him!?  

I love these puritanical responses!  Marcell is evil for pursuing pleasures of the flesh! 

I bet he even has sex for reasons other than procreation! 

He'll burn in hellfire for this!

Quick, somebody get a folding table and some lighter fluid.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MattM said:

I could be wrong, but I recall reading that your sleep two nights before an athletic event is more important than your sleep the night before.....

Just going to say- no inside knowledge or anything- that his sleep was not pristine last night. 

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

if he's out tonight, that's an issue. Friday night with a Sunday game. no big deal

For a guy with Dareus' rep of not applying himself, it's not a good look. I mean this is a big game for the Jags too, right? It's not like they are in the playoffs a lot. I would be disappointed in any Bills player not focusing on this game 100%.