Marcell Dareus Training Hard for Bills Game

17 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

In case you care about my personal view: Marcell annoys me because of his slip ups and inability to see he has been wrong and that he really should try his hardest in return for all the money he gets.

But I don't blame him for what happened here. He is who he is. I blame the Bills for choosing to pay him. Marcell was who he was before they paid him and he continued to be who he is after they paid him. So he annoys me but he didn't trick or deceive anyone. The blame falls on the Buffalo Bills for committing to him. 

Agreed. He is who he is and will likely continue to be who he has been.

They knew who they were getting and you either plan to deal with that as effectively as possible or you move on. The Rex era was probably worst case with no structure around him in any way on or off the field. Removing any leverage from his contract was likewise silly on our part. We essentially handed him a blank check with no expectations or support or plan or....

Edited by NoSaint

Just now, NoSaint said:

Agreed. He is who he is and will likely continue to be who he has been.

They knew who they were getting and you either plan to deal with that as effectively as possible or you move on. The Rex era was probably worst case with no structure around him in any way in or off the field. Removing any leverage from his contract was likewise silly on our part. We essentially handed him a blank check with no expectations or support or plan or....

agreed