Not Just Underdogs, Blowout Predicted

RobH063

I say....NONSENSE! More Bills hatred.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/1/3/16844984/nfl-playoff-predictions-wild-card

Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars

When: Sunday, January 7th at 11:05 a.m.

The Jaguars have the best defense in the NFL and it’s not even close. They should devour a weak Bills team that backdoored their way into the playoffs for the first time this century.

I expect this game to be the biggest blowout of them all. Good for Malik Jackson to be back to playoff football before the team he left could get back to playoff football.

Jaguars 44, Bills 17

3 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

The Jaguars have the best defense in the NFL and it’s not even close. They should devour a weak Bills team that backdoored their way into the playoffs for the first time this century.

I expect this game to be the biggest blowout of them all. Good for Malik Jackson to be back to playoff football before the team he left could get back to playoff football.

Jaguars 44, Bills 17

200w.gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

That top defense has beat up on terrible teams. Not saying our offense is a powerhouse but i can't see us turning the ball over much. Bortles on the other hand....

This.  One thing we can pretty much count on is that Tyrod's not gonna turn the ball over.  IF we can contain Fournette, and force the Jags to have to throw, Bortles is good for at least two picks.  Not only that, but McDermott will have this team prepared to play.  This game won't be a blowout by any stretch of the imagination.  I see a Bills victory in fact.

1 minute ago, smuvtalker said:

This.  One thing we can pretty much count on is that Tyrod's not gonna turn the ball over.  IF we can contain Fournette, and force the Jags to have to throw, Bortles is good for at least two picks.  Not only that, but McDermott will have this team prepared to play.  This game won't be a blowout by any stretch of the imagination.  I see a Bills victory in fact.

If the Jags and Bills switched divisions i highly doubt they make the playoffs

I trust the Jags defense to shut down our offense (Esp an offense with Shady injured) more than I trust our defense to shut down the Jags offense. That being said I think this is a close game, simply because I think that Bortles will make some turnovers and the Jags won't be able to consistently move the ball like a team like New England would be able to. I think the Jags win 20-10 in a low scoring affair that is a one-possession game until deep into the 4th. If Shady was fairly healthy I would be more optimistic but even if he plays I can't see him being as dynamic as he usually is. 

Edited by billsfan89

25 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I say....NONSENSE! More Bills hatred.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/1/3/16844984/nfl-playoff-predictions-wild-card

Jaguars 44, Bills 17

Yo that mfer

black-girl-hand-meme-59d92a16a5491-300x170.jpg

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Jags are scoring 44? 

That's what I thought too. Complete nonsense. I honestly think the Jags win the game and that's ok. Especially with McCoy having a bad wheel. As others have said..We aren't supposed to be playing in the playoff's in the first place so we've already won, but their offense isn't 44 points good and our defense isn't 44 points bad to a team like the Jags. The game will be much closer than these naysayers think.