A question for Bills fans

6 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Literally nobody is thinking about this. Yes. There’s an answer for you

ok, calm down with the hostility.

to answer your questions, yea. just basing that off history. I hope Aaron Rogers can remain healthy. the league is better with him in it, destroying team's hope late in the 4th

4 minutes ago, 87168 said:

ok, calm down with the hostility.

to answer your questions, yea. just basing that off history. I hope Aaron Rogers can remain healthy. the league is better with him in it, destroying team's hope late in the 4th

Hostility? Wow. You must be exreeemely sensitive. It’s ok buddy. Find your safe spot and sit for a couple hours

Hard to know what the Bills and Packers will look like next year.

Even with all the players we traded over the last 12 months, I would fully expect this offseason to be even crazier.  Most new regimes have the greatest player turnover between their 1st and 2nd seasons.  Not to mention our stockpile of draft picks.

I would not be surprised to see 9-10 new starters on this team by the time 2018 Week One.

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Hostility? Wow. You must be exreeemely sensitive. It’s ok buddy. Find your safe spot and sit for a couple hours

And there's more of that hostility right there. You must be a real people person.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If Rodgers is healthy next season when you come to Lambeau do you guys think you can beat us? I know you did it the last time we played but you guys think you can get us twice in a row?

The last time we had an unbelievable defense that was top of the league in sacks, and with a secondary that made great QB's look below average.

It's still definitely possible, the circumstances have changed quite a bit.

Can we just let this cat have his/her own permanent dedicated thread already, instead of these weekly inane  crap threads?

The IceBowl thread. Post all left field hypothetical/“remember when” threads there.

Who knows, a lot can happen between now and then.  I have not missed a Bills game at Lambeau in the 22+ years I have been in Wisconsin, this one will be no different.  Hoping for a late season game this time. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

If Rodgers is healthy next season when you come to Lambeau do you guys think you can beat us? I know you did it the last time we played but you guys think you can get us twice in a row?

this is too early to tell.    Defensively it might be possible ....  the rest is a big ?????  

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Actually I am. I recently got promoted at work because of that. You’re an excellent judge of character 

Yes, because when you hide anonymously behind a keyboard & monitor you can show your true colors. In person, you can fake your way through the motions. 

But hey, all anyone has to do is just read through this thread and see you're really just a likeable guy!

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yes, because when you hide anonymously behind a keyboard & monitor you can show your true colors. In person, you can fake your way through the motions. 

But hey, all anyone has to do is just read through this thread and see you're really just a likeable guy!

Haha ok buddy. You’re digging waaayyyy too deep into this. Go bills and try not to go !@#$ yourself

It’s probably impossible to say at this point.  I think between the drafts and FA’s there could be three or four new starters on each side of the ball for the Bills.  Additionally, I would have to think that there is a big overhaul in offensive scheme.  

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

...twice if he is healthy is a tall order....what do you think about Thompson getting kicked upstairs and McCarthy remaining as HC?....who is the odds on favorite for GM job?........