Micah Hyde loves McDermott and Buffalo

HappyDays

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I think some fans blew this out of proportion.

TT stunk it out for 2 games and figured he would be the starter anyway.

Coach benched him to light a fire under his ass just like a hockey coach pulls his starting #1 goalie.

Sometimes the team responds and the starter has a whole new appreciation for his job.

I agree. 

3 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Hahaha. I have never purchased a Bills jersey. Sweaters, hoodies, socks, shirts, gloves; but No jersey.

Ok you’re good. If you had told me you had a closet full of EJ, Sammy, and Spiller jerseys I would have advised otherwise lol

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

A lot of packers fans on twitter are furious about how he was used and that they they didn’t even offer him a contract. It’s one reason Capers is gone. 

Correct ! The GM furnishes the players , the coaches  play them.

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

But I thought posters on these boards said McDermott sucks?

I really am confused now.

Your first mistake was taking posters here seriously.  Your second mistake was assuming they know what they're talking about.

54 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Fantastic interview/article for a really fantastic player.

Man if Gaines could just stay healthy I think you could argue our top 2 CBs and starting Safeties make up the best secondary in the league.

Finally we agree on something! 

52 minutes ago, wppete said:

That was aweosme. What a great signing keep getting guys like Hyde, Poyer, EJ Gaines, Benjamin. Amazing pick ups. 

Whoaaaa, haven't you heard? Poyer sucks. People were saying that way back in pre season. Awesome pick up.