P. Brown tied for NFL lead in Tackles

TPS

If he stays on the team, I hope they move him to SLB. He is to slow to play MLB IMO. I would prefer him to not be on the team period, but I realize he probably will be back. Tackles don’t always tell the whole story. I just think the guy is noticeably slow. He’s physical and a good tackler, I appreciate that. He would have been a good LB 25 years ago before teams spread it out. Move him to SLB or another team please. But congratulations I suppose. On the tackle stat.

He was my preseason "Breakout" player. And honestly, I was kind of disappointed that he didnt have a stronger year.

I feel like he was neither good or bad this year, with flashes on both sides. 

He's a player that should be retained and used situationally or as first LB off the bench. 

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He is adequate.   Had some bad plays yesterday.   I think McD wants a dominant MLB.

True, but he has been on the field more than any other Bills player (something crazy like 99 percent of plays). He’s not great but he understands the system at this point. Getting rid of him strikes me as more subtraction without any addition. The guy also seems injury proof, which is rare for a linebacker.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Link?

Saw the stats on espn.com

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

True, but he has been on the field more than any other Bills player (something crazy like 99 percent of plays). He’s not great but he understands the system at this point. Getting rid of him strikes me as more subtraction without any addition. The guy also seems injury proof, which is rare for a linebacker.

Yes, my main point, what does McD think? Will they try to sign him? I also could see him at SAM with an upgrade at the mike.

• Like (+1) 1

I middle LB should have the lead in total tackles.  A lot in play, like what is the draft class of LBs and free agents looking like?

I see Alexander gone unless the have a special teams position for him.  Humber at the right price is serviceable or great depth.  

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If he stays on the team, I hope they move him to SLB. He is to slow to play MLB IMO. I would prefer him to not be on the team period, but I realize he probably will be back. Tackles don’t always tell the whole story. I just think the guy is noticeably slow. He’s physical and a good tackler, I appreciate that. He would have been a good LB 25 years ago before teams spread it out. Move him to SLB or another team please. But congratulations I suppose. On the tackle stat.

Its posts like this that drive me insane..

MLB is typically the slowest LB on the field...so you want to move him to a position where he has more coverage responsibilities against TE's???  How does this make any sense?

12 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Its posts like this that drive me insane..

MLB is typically the slowest LB on the field...so you want to move him to a position where he has more coverage responsibilities against TE's???  How does this make any sense?

Slower then SLB? Which year is it? 1975? Watch the game. MLB is supposed to run. Both to cut off run lanes and to cover the middle of the field on crossing routes. They also cover the RB out of the backfield a lot. My post drives you insane? What you said is completely wrong. Alexander is our SLB...you think MLB is intended to be the slowest on the field? 

• Like (+1) 1