P. Brown tied for NFL lead in Tackles

TPS

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Humber is good depth...the guy can play and is a good special teams contributor...why would you want to get rid of him?

Humber is the worst LB on the team by a mile. He doesn't know how to tackle. I can't count the amount of times he was juked or just flat up couldn't bring his guy down.

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I hope we end up with Smith. Smith, Milano, White, Gaines, Poyer, Hyde...Beautiful thing 

After we beat the Jags, there's no way he'll be there, and probably won't last to 20.

He is at best average. When he has good LB's around him like Bradham and Spikes in 2014 he can be elevated in play, but as a whole he isn't worth the money they are better off drafting and grabbing a new LBs in FA to add to Milano. If Alexander would want to stay as a rotation piece I'd also be fine with that.

6 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

Do we?   We did just make the playoffs and he was the starting MLB.

I think if we upgraded Lorax postion and had better down linemen we would be fine with Preston.....past Kyle our DT's are not good.......past Jerry Hughes our pass rush is non existant.

Please dont start with this. It's the same logical fallacy as "Well, we never made the playoffs WITH him so he must not be really good", which has been said so many times about playoff-caliber talent leaving Buffalo.

Sure, we squeaked back-asswards into the playoffs. Doesnt mean he and others can't be upgraded.

I agree we need upgrades in those other spots as well, and Lorax is on his way out sooner due to age, but outside of Milano all of our LBs could be upgraded.