Rumored Gillette Stadium Antics

judman

25 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

There was some clickbait article out there about the Patriots putting thermometers in the Jets tunnel and behind the Jets bench to remind them how cold it is outside. Kind of silly.

That I buy. 

I enjoyed the saints buying up billboard space in Miami during the super bowl against the colts to control the atmosphere around the common driving routes

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I don't think it sounds ridiculous at all.

I think the details of what exactly was going on have not been well explained, but The Wiz is explaining it probably the way it played out, if it played out at all. 

I have no doubt that the Patriots do this sort of thing or at least try to do this sort of thing.

Remember a year or 2 ago?  Chris Collinsworth on SNF said that EVERYONE he knows in the game has told him of communications problems playing in Foxboro at one time or another.  

Chris never says a bad word about anyone or anything and is always artificially positive...and yet he said this with a tone like "who are we kidding, something sleazy is going on up there in Foxboro and everyone knows it!"

No it sounds ridiculous... Especially considering the trouble Farmer got for being on his cell phone in Cleveland a few years ago.  

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/03/ray_farmer_suspended_cleveland.html

That actually happened, the Chris Collinsworth stuff is just hearsay and you're talking about a completely different issue from cell communication. 

2 hours ago, judman said:

I was told that  Dennison moved from the booth to the sideline at Gillette last week after a suspicious “beer vendor” was spotted. The vendor in question wasn’t selling any product, never moved, was watching Dennison and was constantly on his cell. Apparently, the Bills decision to put Dennison on the sidelines in the second half was due to this.

I was unaware that Dennison had moved.  I have no reason to believe, or disbelieve the guy who told me as I don’t know him. We were just two guys at the bar...  but I got to wondering about it and saw nothing written up anywhere.  

Anybody hear this?  I’m doubting it, but thought I’d dust off the tinfoil hat on a cold day. 

Link?

Belicheck ordered field crew to place thermometers behind the Jets bench and in the tunnel, to remind them how cold it was/little mental warfare.

I think they are capable of anything in that stadium and it's highly suspicious Dennison moved considering the O was playing pretty good .

1 hour ago, Hurricane Marv said:

Aaaaaaaand 2 pages.  Took longer than I thought for somebody to randomly inject some political BS, must be the holiday.

Sensitivity levels of the common rat, I mean SWJ, are annoying. Sad!

Just now, Hurricane Marv said:

You're fighting ghosts, bro.  Nobody really gives a ****.  

Except you took a joke and tried to make it into some sort of political stance. I'm just sorry making fun of a TV network has caused any hurt feelings.

2 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I wouldn't put it past the Patricheats to pull a stunt like this.  I mean back in the day, who would have believed the Patricheats were videotaping opponents final walk-throughs, having employees videotape opponent's hand signals during games and send the tape up to Ernie Adams in the booth right before halftime, bugging the opponents locker room so bellicheat and Ernie Adams were privy to ALL halftime adjustments in REAL TIME. Maybe there was a Bluetooth enabled audio device hidden in the booth, so they needed someone within range to listen in and relay the messages up to Ernie Adams? Again, you CANNOT put ANY of these shenanigans past these scumbags based off of prior behavior.

Wow! First the video taping was illegal from WHERE it was done, not the act itself of the D signals. (That's always missed) ALSO IT WAS NEVER PROVEN THAT THE pats used said information at half time and no one ever came forward saying they did. The fine and penalty was for the LOCATION of said videotaping.  Also someone explain to me why the D was still using hand signals when the O had headsets to relay everything in?

second the damn walk threw taping was based off of ONE article in the globe that was retracted less than a week later because the guy made it up with NO SOURCES!  But for whatever reason everyone forgets the retraction and runs as if it was gospel truth... even though the whole thing was made up!

The Bugging of the locker room is a tin foil hat crap that BB loves because get this NO. Bug has EVER been found inside the visitors locker room EVER!  Just more made up crap by losers like Tomlinson and the Colts. But a distraction for them since they can't imagine they just suck at coaching.

as for this one, let's see one guy in a bar but no cooberating evidence even ancidotal.. ya ok.. (eye roll) that's why the Bills dominated the entire first half BEFORE he supposedly moved down from on high. I am guessing he was relaying a lot of good intel.. wow!! Just WOW!

24 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow! First the video taping was illegal from WHERE it was done, not the act itself of the D signals. (That's always missed) ALSO IT WAS NEVER PROVEN THAT THE pats used said information at half time and no one ever came forward saying they did. The fine and penalty was for the LOCATION of said videotaping.  Also someone explain to me why the D was still using hand signals when the O had headsets to relay everything in?

second the damn walk threw taping was based off of ONE article in the globe that was retracted less than a week later because the guy made it up with NO SOURCES!  But for whatever reason everyone forgets the retraction and runs as if it was gospel truth... even though the whole thing was made up!

The Bugging of the locker room is a tin foil hat crap that BB loves because get this NO. Bug has EVER been found inside the visitors locker room EVER!  Just more made up crap by losers like Tomlinson and the Colts. But a distraction for them since they can't imagine they just suck at coaching.

as for this one, let's see one guy in a bar but no cooberating evidence even ancidotal.. ya ok.. (eye roll) that's why the Bills dominated the entire first half BEFORE he supposedly moved down from on high. I am guessing he was relaying a lot of good intel.. wow!! Just WOW!

I admire that you have the sack to stand up for your team especially after entire BOOKS and articles have been written (including some by Pro Patricheats media) DISPROVING everything you have just said , but you are incorrect. The Patricheats were fined MILLIONS and lost draft picks over this. The PLAYERS were even BRAGGING after a game (I believe it was after the first Super Bowl) that they "...knew every play y'all were gonna run". And no, it was explicitly ILLEGAL to videotape opponents hand signals during a game, dude Bellicheat got the memo he admitted it. 

It was COMMON knowledge the Patricheats went into the opponents locker room after kickoff and took anything that wasn't nailed down and brought it back to Ernie for review. Some poor souls left materials revealing their first schedule of plays...  

Offensive headsets cut out at 15 seconds on the game clock, which is why hand signals are used. Not to mention for the defense as a lot of the defense in a no huddle 2 minute offense situation cannot hear the mike linebacker make the calls. Patricheats have (had?) a second frequency in Shady Brady's helmet so he can hear Ernie Adams's read on the defense,   make adjustments and call audibles all the way until the snap.

God only knows if they are still playing these reindeer games, but from prior bad behavior, they are the LAST organization to get the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe Dennison shouldn’t of been so !@#$ing paranoid, our offensive production was a lot better in the first half

You never know with Taylor though, he dissappears after a good start all the time. Did it in Miami last week too. 

Edited by BananaB

5 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Wouldnt it be less obvious just to give him a seat in a nearby section?

or literally anything other than a beer vendor get up?

Or give him some beers to sell while spying to avoid suspicion.  

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

Does the 'f' in 'tbf' stand for 'facetious'?

I think urban dictionary or Google may help you. 

I can't believe how sensitive people get about CNN being mocked. Geez. Would you have felt better if I had used Foxnews?

Feel free to use Foxnews if that'd make you feel better.

Are people able to take political jokes without freaking out these days? (This is just slightly political and some of yall **** your pants about it, wtf?)

7 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

Did he resemble this man?https://goo.gl/images/A2VgfV

Now we're getting closer.  Mr. ex-military intelligence man with a photographic memory - Mr. Ernie Adams.

Imagine having a guy with a photographic memory who has watched every single bit of film on every player and every opponent, collectively?!  Think that skill might be slightly useful when assembling the weekly game plan?  Thank goodness football is a game of bounces or else NE might not ever lose a single game.

In all seriousness, if I could take one piece away from New England, it wouldn't be Brady and it wouldn't be Belichick.  It would be Mr. Ernie Adams.  Take Adams away and the Patriots become a slightly better-than-average team, imo.

I would sweep the coach's box, sideline benches/equipment and locker room for bugs before every game at Gillette.  Whether I'm in the booth or on the sidelines, I'm covering my lips while speaking - at ALL times.  If I'm not covering my lips, then I'm saying something to intentionally throw them off.  I don't know what the rules are, but I would do everything in my power to bypass any supplied forms of communications equipment.  I would want to have my own highly secured equipment and would want all communications scrambled so they cannot be intercepted and I would alter the frequencies of communication constantly during the game.  I'd be watching ANYONE on the sidelines who is not in my organization - guys who have field passes for whatever legitimate reason and I'd have a couple of highly-trained security folks on my staff to watch for anything unusual happening around or near my players and coaches during the games.  I would not assume that even my own facility is secure.  Times have changed.  The Patriots are cheaters on steroids and you have to assume that they have, and will continue, to use any means necessary to gain an advantage.

Edited by ChasBB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

I can't believe how sensitive people get about CNN being mocked. Geez. Would you have felt better if I had used Foxnews?

Are people able to take political jokes without freaking out these days? (This is just slightly political and some of yall **** your pants about it, wtf?)

Your definitions of "sensitive" and "freaking out" and "**** your pants" are, ironically...sensitive

13 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

Now we're getting closer.  Mr. ex-military intelligence man with a photographic memory - Mr. Ernie Adams.

Imagine having a guy with a photographic memory who has watched every single bit of film on every player and every opponent, collectively?!  Think that skill might be slightly useful when assembling the weekly game plan?  Thank goodness football is a game of bounces or else NE might not ever lose a single game.

In all seriousness, if I could take one piece away from New England, it wouldn't be Brady and it wouldn't be Belichick.  It would be Mr. Ernie Adams.  Take Adams away and the Patriots become a slightly better-than-average team, imo.

I would sweep the coach's box, sideline benches/equipment and locker room for bugs before every game at Gillette.  Whether I'm in the booth or on the sidelines, I'm covering my lips while speaking - at ALL times.  If I'm not covering my lips, then I'm saying something to intentionally throw them off.  I don't know what the rules are, but I would do everything in my power to bypass any supplied forms of communications equipment.  I would want to have my own highly secured equipment and would want all communications scrambled so they cannot be intercepted and I would alter the frequencies of communication constantly during the game.  I'd be watching ANYONE on the sidelines who is not in my organization - guys who have field passes for whatever legitimate reason and I'd have a couple of highly-trained security folks on my staff to watch for anything unusual happening around or near my players and coaches during the games.  I would not assume that even my own facility is secure.  Times have changed.  The Patriots are cheaters on steroids and you have to assume that they have, and will continue, to use any means necessary to gain an advantage.

Having your own communication would be tough considering the nfl takes care ofvthat for both sides

8 hours ago, Paulus said:

I think you know why.