The Official Blake Bortles Rumor Thread

Fadingpain

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I former college girlfriend of mine dated him a while back when he was at UCF.  She told me that he was into feet.  In a sexual way. That’s all I got.  Oh, and he lost one of his nipples in a moped accident.

I heard he wants to play for Rex Ryan.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

He's rumored to be wealthy from his wine cooler business he jointly owns with Jaguars' tight end, O'Shaughnessy.

Partially correct.  He owns Bortles and James wine coolers in tandem with Steelers TE Jesse James who he met at the NFL rookie symposium in a breakout session focused on recipes using toenail fungus.

Apparently the scene in Ted 2 where Marky Mark and Peter Griffin bear break into Tom Brady’s house to sperm-jack him was loosely based on true-life events involving Blake and Tommy that actually started off consensual but ended with each party filing a restraining order on the other. 

• Haha (+1) 2

A buddy of mine from high school was one of the trainers on the football team at Central Florida when Bortles was playing.

He told me Bortles suffers from a scorching case of genital herpes and controlling the disease was a major headache for the team doctors.  He nearly missed a bunch of games due to untimely flair-ups.

The rumor floating around the school at that time was that Blake caught it from a long standing but not well publicized relationship he had with a Brazilian ladyboy named Viga.  

I guess university financial donors were paying for private jet flights back and forth to Sao Paolo and everything.

I heard he is Chad Henne's illegitimate son and that they found this out just before the 2017 season.  Seems Chad's second-grade teacher was "a hot for teacher" and Chad was physically advanced.  When the teacher became pregnant she had the child and little Buh-lockay (Now Blake) was put up for adoption.

Bortles tanked training camp so his dad could be highlighted.  Its made for some awkward situations in the locker room this year.  Blake running to his dad when St. Doug get's mad at him.  Heard Marrone threatened to bring in Ryan Nassib to help him in the QB room.

Edited by JoeF

My cousin was his waitress one night at his favorite restaurant, TGI Fridays. After waiting on him and 20 of his friends, he stiffed her on the tip. Said he didn't believe in tipping and when she said she doesn't make much and counts on the tips, he told her if she wasn't happy with the money she should quit. That tipping automatically was for the birds and he felt she was just doing her job. When she started to tear up he then rubbed two fingers together and said it was the worlds smallest violin playing just for the waitresses. Told her to learn how to 'effin type.

44 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

My cousin was his waitress one night at his favorite restaurant, TGI Fridays. After waiting on him and 20 of his friends, he stiffed her on the tip. Said he didn't believe in tipping and when she said she doesn't make much and counts on the tips, he told her if she wasn't happy with the money she should quit. That tipping automatically was for the birds and he felt she was just doing her job. When she started to tear up he then rubbed two fingers together and said it was the worlds smallest violin playing just for the waitresses. Told her to learn how to 'effin type.

I'm not surprise by any of this at all.

Apparently half the campus at CFU knows Bortles is the most self-centered, egotistical prick of all time.

I think I heard someone on the radio mention something about this too, but I'm not sure.

47 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Did he pay the bill?  If not he should have threw in his f$&@%@g buck just like everyone else!

Just listening to WGR-550; a WNYer Bills fan now living in Jacksonville area called in mentioning that Bortles nickname on the Jaguars team is "Chortles" b/c he has some kind of weird laugh he does every time Marrone slaps him on his ass.

Figures. 

Rumor has it for Christmas this year he bought his offensive line leather dominatrix attire, studded high heels, ball gags, and whips and the attached cards were signed “You know what daddy likes! ❤️ BB”

Apparently not everyone knew which daddy liked what, though, as Tyler Shatley reportedly attempted to sodomize Bill Belichick shortly after receiving said gift. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transient said:

Rumor has it for Christmas this year he bought his offensive line leather dominatrix attire, studded high heels, ball gags, and whips and the attached cards were signed “You know what daddy likes! ❤️ BB”

Apparently not everyone knew which daddy liked what, though, as Tyler Shatley reportedly attempted to sodomize Bill Belichick shortly after receiving said gift. 

I've heard Bortles really knows how to take care of his offensive line.  I guess he services them all very well, if you see my meaning.